OFFICIAL iClone 7.9, 7.91, 7.92 and 7.93 Issues Thread

Posted By Peter (RL) 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Eric C (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Last Week
charly Rama (3/24/2021)
Hi, I tried to create a Feed back tracker but there's no ref for version 7.9 yet

My problem is every audio I use, the acculips says this and I can't apply the animation

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/272bb907-db49-4bb6-a1cc-e249.png

Hi Charly, 

Thanks for report! We fixed it and now you can submit 7.9 Feedback Tracker.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/279bca55-3072-4783-83da-664d.jpg
charly Rama
charly Rama
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 42 minutes ago
Bassline303 (3/24/2021)
Charly, I know that ToyStoryLab had the same issue and it had to do with his Audio Codec.

Ah, interesting Bassline, Could you tell me what did you do with his sound card ?

lianchiu
lianchiu
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (645 reputation)Veteran Member (645 reputation)Veteran Member (645 reputation)Veteran Member (645 reputation)Veteran Member (645 reputation)Veteran Member (645 reputation)Veteran Member (645 reputation)Veteran Member (645 reputation)Veteran Member (645 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
charly Rama (3/25/2021)
Bassline303 (3/24/2021)
Charly, I know that ToyStoryLab had the same issue and it had to do with his Audio Codec.

Ah, interesting Bassline, Could you tell me what did you do with his sound card ?

it's not a issue or defect

Follow this use Align Select to Wave Area (Select words align to audio wave)
1:18​ Transcription Adjustments & Alignment
charly Rama
charly Rama
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)

Did you met the problem that you afirm it's not issue ?

I can not come to this step you show to align to audio wave. I can't because of this error message. I can't select words because there's no showed words to align. Look at the capture screen I posted

Edited
3 Years Ago by charly Rama
lianchiu
lianchiu
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (645 reputation)Veteran Member (645 reputation)Veteran Member (645 reputation)Veteran Member (645 reputation)Veteran Member (645 reputation)Veteran Member (645 reputation)Veteran Member (645 reputation)Veteran Member (645 reputation)Veteran Member (645 reputation)

charly Rama (3/25/2021)
Did you met the problem that you afirm it's not issue ?

I can not come to this step you show to align to audio wave. I can't because of this error message. I can't select words because there's no showed words to align. Look at the capture screen I posted

Provide AUDIO to FT I Will Check it out. you can post in Private comment
charly Rama
charly Rama
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Thank you so much Lianchiu. I fixed it. The problem was from my soundcard.

On Iclone I've selected my external sound card to record the audio. But at my system, the default input soundcard was the build one with the motherboard. I changed the setting to have THE SAME SOUNDCARD and everything work fine now.

Once again, thank you for your help proposition, cheers

Edited
3 Years Ago by charly Rama
lianchiu
lianchiu
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

charly Rama (3/25/2021)
Thank you so much Lianchiu. I fixed it. The problem was from my soundcard.

On Iclone I've selected my external sound card to record the audio. But at my system, the default input soundcard was the build one with the motherboard. I changed the setting to have THE SAME SOUNDCARD and everything work fine now.

Once again, thank you for your help proposition, cheers

Got it I am glad that you are able to use it. and enjoy IC7.9
animagic
animagic
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 3 hours ago
I have a problem with accessing the new Hair content in Content Manager. It partially works, but when I click on Style, iClone gets stuck. It is fine in Smart Gallery.

I already applied the provided patch. As I have other issues as well, I wonder if I should just completely uninstall and reinstall iClone as well as CC.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

joel.lovell
joel.lovell
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Same issue for me about the two free projects, even after refresh.
Edited
3 Years Ago by joel.lovell
mr_vidius
mr_vidius
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
animagic (3/24/2021)
I am unable to access the two new free character projects.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d2a042b9-fe7f-460e-98f9-39e5.png

It says Free, and if I click on either one I am directed to the Smart Gallery. There is a Free content section there, but I already updated that without success.

Update: I had to actually do a manual refresh for the new projects to show up as updates.

interesting. i'm very surprised RL does not have a content pack made for just such a problem. personally, i think this is 
absurd to continue to go thru such a hassle for 2 projects.  i tried your suggestion. epic failure.  i did notice that when smart gallery is doing whatever it's supposed to do, but failing. 
the thumb nails flickered for awhile. and when it stopped doing that. nothing. still no projects. how ever, the same issue is with CC too. i was able to install something i purchased for 
both. and it installed perfectly. Crazy

Reading This Topic