Posted By Peter (RL) 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

OFFICIAL Character Creator 3.41, 3.42, 3.43 and 3.44 Issues Thread

Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (121.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (121.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (121.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (121.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (121.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (121.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (121.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (121.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (121.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 8 hours ago
Jeasy (3/24/2021)
Trying to apply eyebrows, hair, beard, keep getting the update morph list message and nothing happens after updating the morph list. Stuck in a loop.

Unfortunately there is a known issue with Smart Gallery in Character Creator 3.4. We hope to get this fixed soon. In the meantime, if you have iClone 7, please update the "IC7 Wearable Preset Pack" in your iClone 7 Smart Galley and this will make the new Smart Hair content available in Character Creator 3.4.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/69af2049-6838-41e9-b5cb-0335.jpg

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
3 Years Ago by Peter (RL)
Jeasy
Jeasy
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
Applying the new eyebrows and trying to render in Iray gives this effect. This is specific to the new pack and the effects / components available in the packs for eyebrows, beards etc. 

Edited
3 Years Ago by Jeasy
TonyDPrime
TonyDPrime
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (13.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.2K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
ampertox (3/24/2021)
@TonyDPrime
You have to slightly adjust the teeth or jaw depth (sorry I forgot which). I know for sure because I encountered the same issue in the past CC versions.

Thanks, that indeed can obscure it, but it is artificially hiding it.  If you push the jaw out then it no longer matches the head shape of the figure face in Daz.  
I know what you mean though, on a timeline you could obscure that part by morphing it out, so I appreciate the suggested workaround. 
But I think we can push to get it fixed, they can likely easily fix a glitch like this.  They just probably did not notice or come across it yet, ie - I hadn't seen it yet myself. 
megaoutput
megaoutput
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
I am not seeing the ic7 wearable preset pack what should I do.... I am stuck in the loop
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (121.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (121.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (121.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (121.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (121.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (121.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (121.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (121.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (121.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 8 hours ago
megaoutput (3/24/2021)
I am not seeing the ic7 wearable preset pack what should I do.... I am stuck in the loop

The "IC7 Wearable Preset Pack" is in the "Free Resource" section of  Smart Gallery. If you don't have it, please make sure your Smart Gallery is Online and click Refresh. If that doesn't solve the problem, please post a screenshot showing what is displaying in your iClone 7 Smart Gallery "Free Resource" section. Thanks.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/57673e40-c6d5-4e4c-9e01-192d.jpg

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

megaoutput
megaoutput
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

I have tried refreshing and restarting my computer however i am not seeing the wearable item.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/be8d0658-35af-4657-8bc8-cb22.png
Slayerazazel
Slayerazazel
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.1K reputation)

megaoutput (3/24/2021)
I have tried refreshing and restarting my computer however i am not seeing the wearable item.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/be8d0658-35af-4657-8bc8-cb22.png

In iClone 7, not CC3.

Slayerazazel
Slayerazazel
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.1K reputation)

Peter (RL) (3/24/2021)
megaoutput (3/24/2021)

The "IC7 Wearable Preset Pack" is in the "Free Resource" section of  Smart Gallery. If you don't have it, please make sure your Smart Gallery is Online and click Refresh. If that doesn't solve the problem, please post a screenshot showing what is displaying in your iClone 7 Smart Gallery "Free Resource" section. Thanks.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/57673e40-c6d5-4e4c-9e01-192d.jpg

This doesn't seem to work Peter. I've updated the iclone 7 wearable preset pack (uninstalled and re installed through smart gallery, as it wasn't showing an update option) and still getting the CC3 morph slider issue and the beards are not working in CC3.

Is there meant to be new items in the iclone 7 wearable preset pack? Because there isn't for me. Is there a download link that you can provide for the people having issues, like myself. So we can just direct download it without smart gallery. Also, the idea of smart gallery is great, if it worked all the time. Which it doesn't, i've had poor experiences with it, and also people purchasing my content have had issues with it. Resulting in me telling them to download the old way with the content downloader and then that resolves their issues. So the smart gallery not working isn't a surprise at all.

chris_20150307160451360
chris_20150307160451360
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (335 reputation)Senior Member (335 reputation)Senior Member (335 reputation)Senior Member (335 reputation)Senior Member (335 reputation)Senior Member (335 reputation)Senior Member (335 reputation)Senior Member (335 reputation)Senior Member (335 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I too am stuck ion the endless loop of "updating morphs" and I noticed another user posting this issue too. Hopefully a fix is in the works?
Edited
3 Years Ago by chris_20150307160451360
megaoutput
megaoutput
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

it worked thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reading This Topic