Posted By Peter (RL) 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

OFFICIAL Character Creator 3.41, 3.42, 3.43 and 3.44 Issues Thread

Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (122.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Dear Character Creator Users,

We have now released the 3.44 update for Character Creator 3 . However as always we do need your assistance to help us track down any remaining bugs, glitches or other issues.

Important: If you do find any bugs, issues or glitches in Character Creator 3.44, please can you report them first in the Feedback Tracker. Then feel free to discuss the issues in this thread but do try to include a link back to the original Feedback Tracker report or your tracker number.

As always it will help us greatly if we can keep all technical issue discussion in the one place (this thread). This will help the development team keep track of any problems.

Please try to provide your full system specifications and a detailed description of the problem when reporting issues and if possible try to include screenshots and/or a workflow video. If you can provide steps so we can try and reproduce the problem that really help too.

Many thanks and have fun with Character Creator. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
3 Years Ago by Peter (RL)

Threaded View

Threaded View
Forum Post OFFICIAL Character Creator 3.41, 3.42, 3.43 and 3.44 Issues Thread By Peter (RL) ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post There is no CC 3.4 version area in the Feedback Tracker, and also no... By wires ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post SmartHair doesn’t support physics? mike Kelly and I were asking about... By mrtobycook ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post As I also posted there I'll remark here that I took one of the new... By Kelleytoons ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post There must be a lot of network traffic with updating, my iClone won't... By TonyDPrime ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Some install anomalies - Hub crashed 3 or 4 times during my install,... By TonyDPrime ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]mrtobycook (3/24/2021)[/b][hr]SmartHair doesn’t support... By animagic ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]wires (3/24/2021)[/b][hr]The latest "Smart Gallery" version... By animagic ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Same problem i'm having, i followed a fix for the smart gallery... By Igewere ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Im having issues loading the free assets of smart-hair... its on a... By nildoessa ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]nildoe (3/24/2021)[/b][hr]Im having issues loading the free... By donderhaas ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]donderhaas (3/25/2021)[/b][hr][quote][b]nildoe... By facr73 ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post nice work on the update, the new features and lighting tweaks are... By planetstardragon ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Hello, Try this hotfix for those who have the new hair install... By Edward (RL) ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Thank you Edward. :) The fix has fixed the problem. :cool: By wires ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]Edward (RL) (3/25/2021)[/b][hr] Hello, Try this hotfix... By alemar ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post its ok . my antivirus was locking that By alemar ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post the link is not loading By ahingel ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post i did what you said but it still doesnt add onto the character keeps... By ahingel ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Thanks for this, but how I don't seem to understand the hotfix... By marymayadedipe ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post [YouTube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLdt5KALwBk[/YouTube]... By lianchiu ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post still didnt fix for me when i try to apply the hair groups or element... By ahingel ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Still not working with the Demo project in iclone7. So tired. By marymayadedipe ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Hi Didnt see a txt file in t hat zip folder By Corvega ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]donderhaas (3/25/2021)[/b][hr][quote][b]nildoe... By PIO C ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post i have the same issue By ahingel ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Good job Reallusion...really cool guys...tq By Asolo ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post I had a problem that the Hub wouldn't even start the update process. I... By animagic ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post When I try to add a beard or try to setup a new default project I get... By videodv ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post This is a more genuine CC3.4 release issue: I imported a Daz... By TonyDPrime ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post @TonyDPrime - The Facial Editor 'glitch' is not just isolated to Daz... By gordryd ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]videodv (3/24/2021)[/b][hr]When I try to add a beard or try... By Ghetzi ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]Ghetzi (3/29/2021)[/b][hr][quote][b]videodv... By videodv ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]videodv (3/30/2021)[/b][hr][quote][b]Ghetzi... By Ghetzi ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]Ghetzi (3/30/2021)[/b][hr][quote][b]videodv... By videodv ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Hello all. I just found this. When exporting to Unreal Engine, CC3 is... By nem3d ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post It does , scroll down in the Export settings and tick "Delete Hidden... By Bassline303 ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Thanks a lot. I didn't notice the window was scrollable. Scrollable... By nem3d ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post @TonyDPrime You have to slightly adjust the teeth or jaw depth (sorry... By Amper Sand ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]ampertox (3/24/2021)[/b][hr]@TonyDPrime You have to slightly... By TonyDPrime ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Trying to apply eyebrows, hair, beard, keep getting the update morph... By Jeasy ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]Jeasy (3/24/2021)[/b][hr]Trying to apply eyebrows, hair,... By Peter (RL) ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post I am not seeing the ic7 wearable preset pack what should I do.... I... By megaoutput ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]megaoutput (3/24/2021)[/b][hr]I am not seeing the ic7... By Peter (RL) ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post I have tried refreshing and restarting my computer however i am not... By megaoutput ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]megaoutput (3/24/2021)[/b][hr]I have tried refreshing and... By Slayerazazel ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post it worked thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By megaoutput ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]Peter (RL) (3/24/2021)[/b][hr][quote][b]megaoutput... By Slayerazazel ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post I too am stuck ion the endless loop of "updating morphs" and I noticed... By chris_20150307160451360 ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post I have the same issue... ... and was now able to fix it via the... By simone.janssen ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Having the same problem ...please post if you find a way out of this... By pmurphy ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Trying to apply eyebrows, hair, beard, keep getting the update morph... By Jeasy ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post For some reason, some of the main free hair assets applied... By Tigernaut ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Applying the new eyebrows and trying to render in Iray gives this... By Jeasy ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Ok, so on stress testing the new Prime Hair Pack and Beard and Brow... By Jeasy ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]Jeasy (3/25/2021)[/b][hr] Ok, so on stress testing the new... By 4u2ges ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]Jeasy (3/25/2021)[/b][hr] Ok, so on stress testing the new... By 4u2ges ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Your IRAY render looks much better and not like what I'm getting as... By Jeasy ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post I'll post this in the FT as well, but if you export an avatar from... By Kelleytoons ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Hi. Mike. That also happened to me in the previous version. By facr73 ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Balbo beard from purchased hair pack is in Trial mode.... By 4u2ges ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post @4u2ges - I noticed this on the Beard page in the Content Store --... By gordryd ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]gordryd (3/25/2021)[/b][hr]@4u2ges - I noticed this on the... By 4u2ges ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Everything works great for me only CC3 Hirewire Teaser Pack i also got... By Asolo ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post In CC, under the Hair Template, I am not able to access any of the new... By animagic ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote]Could you possibly share your settings as a work around... By 4u2ges ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Yes, work for me as well. Thanks Edward for the quick fix! :) By ToKoMotion ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Hi It also worked for me too but it's not that simple to follow the... By facr73 ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post It partially fixed it for me. If I select Beard under Element, CC gets... By animagic ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post I downloaded the file but I do not understand all of them. What does... By Jiinzu ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]Jiinzu (3/25/2021)[/b][hr]I downloaded the file but I do not... By animagic ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post i put them there after your comment but still same issue they dont... By ahingel ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post where did they go all of our custom hair? i cant find them By ahingel ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Nice work on the update. I'm not seeing the hair patches/morphable... By younggunmotion ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post There is an issue with resetting morph sliders with a range from... By animagic ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post ok finaly i found what i should do after your steps with the hotfix... By ahingel ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post still don´t work for me IC and CC3 By alemar ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post after show this message it instal...oh my...kkk By alemar ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post I am unable to apply the hotfix nothing happens beyond this point: By Jeasy ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post it happened to me too i keep pressing close until it close. and double... By lianchiu ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post I'm also having that issue where I cannot apply single hair components... By oonabe ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post HUGE bug in 3.4 - it will no longer import just about any Daz avatar... By Kelleytoons ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]Kelleytoons (3/26/2021)[/b][hr]HUGE bug in 3.4 - it will no... By Peter (RL) ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]Peter (RL) (3/29/2021)[/b][hr][quote][b]Kelleytoons... By Kelleytoons ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]Kelleytoons (3/29/2021)[/b] As I did more investigation it... By Peter (RL) ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Mike, does it also crash when you use the CC3 option of Transformer? By animagic ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post You can't bring in the ones I want to bring in via CC3 -- that's only... By Kelleytoons ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Oops, spoke too soon. I guess I learn something every day. Okay so... By Kelleytoons ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post And even spoke too soon THERE. Nope, there's NO WAY to get the... By Kelleytoons ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post For those having issues adding hair, beard, and eyebrow elements, I... By andreascholer ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]andreascholer (3/26/2021)[/b][hr]For those having issues... By oonabe ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post CC3.4 smart hair doesn't seem to export well using merged materials... By tantrum ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post I *might* buy some content from the store if the free options would... By phiammacdeo ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post I'm reading threads for options but nothing I try seems to update... By phiammacdeo ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post guys follow the steps with the hotfix file go to smart gallery , cc3... By ahingel ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Maybe post an update instead of asking us to hunt down some hotfix... By phiammacdeo ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]ahingel (3/27/2021)[/b][hr]guys follow the steps with the... By charly Rama ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Just so you know, Charly, you *CAN* install assets without SG. At... By Kelleytoons ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Mike they really need to hire you as a beta tester! You have been... By mrtobycook ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Thank you Mike. New Beard and hairs are already at my cart. I'm going... By charly Rama ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]mrtobycook (3/27/2021)[/b][hr]Mike they really need to hire... By Kelleytoons ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]mrtobycook (3/27/2021)[/b][hr]Mike they really need to hire... By animagic ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post i tried render the beard...looks okey maaa By Asolo ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Its started working adding features to the Cast for Oyun's Quest:... By Jeasy ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post I installed the hotfix, but have still problems accessing the new hair... By animagic ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Honestly I hate SmartAss Gallery so much I would prefer an option to... By Kelleytoons ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]Kelleytoons (3/27/2021)[/b][hr]Honestly I hate SmartAss... By wires ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post no way to remove hidden meshes and no way to import animation like... By BamaGame ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post My Goz doesn't seem to work anymore after the update, it said it can't... By Ascensi ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]Ascensi (3/28/2021)[/b][hr]My Goz doesn't seem to work... By tantrum ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post 3.4 is does not allow custom hair weight maps from blender. Anyone... By Dorothy Jean ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Dorothy, pls. see my post here:... By 4u2ges ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]4u2ges (3/28/2021)[/b][hr]Dorothy, pls. see my post here:... By Dorothy Jean ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post At the end of that post I gave an advise to paint only tips of hair to... By 4u2ges ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post I have no idea how you got that working. I tried for an hour and it... By Dorothy Jean ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post i just create a new style viking hair...the great news i got 6K... By Asolo ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]ariksolo (3/29/2021)[/b][hr]i just create a new style viking... By Dorothy Jean ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post maybe a new hair card CC3 below 20K..then u can save in your... By Asolo ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Yes, it was a legacy hair. I have not had a chance to go deep into a... By 4u2ges ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post I just tested new hair in Blender and had no problem with CC accepting... By 4u2ges ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]4u2ges (3/29/2021)[/b][hr]I just tested new hair in Blender... By Dorothy Jean ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post There, some test. Hope this one helps...... By 4u2ges ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]4u2ges (3/29/2021)[/b][hr]There, some test. Hope this one... By Dorothy Jean ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post @ 4u2ges. Many Thanks for this Blender Tutorial. :) :)... By rosuckmedia ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Just to clarify, for those still having Smart Hair loading issues, you... By Peter (RL) ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]Peter (RL) (3/29/2021)[/b][hr]Just to clarify, for those... By tantrum ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]tantrum (3/29/2021)[/b][hr] I never applied a hotfix, but I... By Peter (RL) ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Is anyone able to export any element of Prime Hairstyles, Beard &... By bgames ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Hi, may be I missed something, but I have an issue after update CC to... By tvwk2013 ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post The export window is now scrollable , you have scroll down for "delete... By Bassline303 ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post :D thank you :D You made my day! By tvwk2013 ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post I am having issues loading the free assets of smart-hair, so when I... By CROFIELD GAMES ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post "Delete hidden mesh" seems to have disappeared from the export... By ronan.burgess ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]ronan.burgess (3/31/2021)[/b][hr]"Delete hidden mesh" seems... By tantrum ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post I found the problem with my export issues. Prior to me installing... By lthames ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post If you apply Motion+, which has custom face expression to a character,... By 4u2ges ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post After updating to CC and iClone an hour ago, The IRAY render issue is... By Jeasy ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]Jeasy (4/12/2021)[/b][hr]After updating to CC and iClone an... By wires ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]wires (4/12/2021)[/b][hr][quote][b]Jeasy... By Jeasy ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]Jeasy (4/12/2021)[/b][hr]After updating to CC and iClone an... By lianchiu ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post The image posted by Lian above does not get enlarged when clicked on... By wires ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]wires (4/13/2021)[/b][hr]The image posted by Lian above does... By Peter (RL) ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]Peter (RL) (4/13/2021)[/b][hr][quote][b]wires... By Jeasy ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Thank you Peter, the image can now be viewed when clicked. :) By wires ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]Jeasy (4/13/2021)[/b][hr] Is there a Permanent Fix for this... By Peter (RL) ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Character Creator 3.41 has now been released. Please continue to post... By Peter (RL) ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote] however seems this is an issue that needs fixing by RL for... By 4u2ges ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Thanks Lian, Peter! OK, Suppose for now 32 bounces is our new... By 4u2ges ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Sigh.. I just wasted a couple hours of work. I am so upset... do not... By 4u2ges ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post There are no option to import fbx/obj file as accessories? Only usd... By gicag14102 ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]gicag14102 (4/14/2021)[/b][hr]There are no option to import... By wires ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]gicag14102 (4/14/2021)[/b][hr]There are no option to import... By Kelleytoons ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Funny I just purchased and I don't have a obj option. Just fdx By silverbackpic ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Already posted in Feedback Tracker, now in forum: Many problems not... By path.to.the.future ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post @path.to.the.future The bones orientation is correct. You just have... By 4u2ges ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post @4u2ges Well, the rigging plugin I use works with CC armature that... By path.to.the.future ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post That ticket was not even assigned. There are some other related... By 4u2ges ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Unfortunately, I want to retain the shape keys for facial control.... By path.to.the.future ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Couple of things you may try. Export with Calibration clip (it has a... By 4u2ges ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post I just quickly tried first method and it works. You have to uncheck... By 4u2ges ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Trying to import to unity with delete hidden mesh and I don't see that... By cynsegura ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Scroll the dialog window, the options are just off the bottom since... By tantrum ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post There is, I think, a strange behavior regarding setting morph sliders... By animagic ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post What's up everybody :) I spent 3 days (4 today) looking for a... By DKpitkdick ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Hi everyone why i dont see never slider about new hairs? Look the... By siesar.music ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]siesar.music (5/11/2021)[/b][hr] Hi everyone why i dont see... By Dorothy Jean ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Hi, in this video in official page of Smart Hairs i look the sliders... By siesar.music ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post This comes from the Hair Patches pack. Add an appropriate scalp piece... By tantrum ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post @siesar.music That is Morphable scalp. Available in CC3, all the way... By 4u2ges ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post hello! Ive been running into a problem getting a model to take a... By yshokry ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post I've just purchased Prime Hairstyles content. All software modules... By ifarkas ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post I figured it out. I add hair first, then apply MaterialPlus to that... By ifarkas ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Full displacement, no UV tears even during animation and morphing.... By Ascensi ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post If i click anything at all the software crashes for me, its... By razorshark.productions ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]razorshark.productions (6/1/2021)[/b][hr]If i click anything... By Peter (RL) ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Recently a windows update has been causing me problems.. some programs... By Ascensi ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post I don't understand why I can't import a obj file in the create cloth... By silverbackpic ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Need help!!! Your tutorial video states to open create then cloth to... By silverbackpic ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post The menu definitions are quite confusing... By 4u2ges ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]4u2ges (6/16/2021)[/b][hr]The menu definitions are quite... By animagic ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Hello everybody I just acquire iClone 7 and Character Creator 3. I... By amtenorio2000 ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Hi... Try uninstalling the Smart Gallery plug-in from the Reallusion... By Peter (RL) ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post I'm getting an error when attempting to import an exported CC3+... By DeeEssW ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post I would suggest that you use the free CC3 to blender add on. There is... By Dorothy Jean ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Hi Dorothy Jean, Thanks for replying, but as I mentioned in my... By DeeEssW ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post I haven't read this thread so perhaps this is already a known bug but... By Jfrog ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post I'm not familiar with that problem, but it makes me think of a similar... By General Picture Animation ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post There is no thread for CC 3.43 issues, so here goes. When I launch... By animagic ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post We have today released the 3.44 update for Character Creator 3 .... By Peter (RL) ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post I rarely use Appearance Editor for outfit, but when I do, it crashes... By 4u2ges ( 3 Years Ago )
Forum Post Hi! Please I need help. I have CC 3.43. I recently updated my ZBrush... By Orientlove ( 2 Years Ago )
Forum Post Hi again. Now I have updated my CC3 to the 3.44 version, but GoZ to... By Orientlove ( 2 Years Ago )
Forum Post I don't know as I don't use Zbrush, but since the development team is... By yepkoo ( 2 Years Ago )
Forum Post Aw you're right, Yepkoo! I've just realized that I can manually... By Orientlove ( 2 Years Ago )
Forum Post I'm using 3.44 CC and 2022.0.2 Zbrush and GoZ seems to be working; at... By tantrum ( 2 Years Ago )
Forum Post If you just want to transfer morphs, you can check out my 3dCoat video... By yepkoo ( 2 Years Ago )
Forum Post Hello, When I click on Edit Pose button under Modify tab, the... By dr_ganz ( 2 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]dr_ganz (2/20/2022)[/b][hr]Hello, When I click on Edit... By wires ( 2 Years Ago )
Forum Post Hi, newbie here, I'm finding that everytime I try to use Freckles my... By roweaton ( 2 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote] Hi, newbie here, I'm finding that everytime I try to use... By Postfrosch ( 2 Years Ago )
Forum Post The hair is hidden temporarily while using Skin Gen. This enables you... By jeff.davies ( 2 Years Ago )
Forum Post Under the Preference/Dynamic Texture Editor you can set it to keep... By mark ( 2 Years Ago )
Forum Post Hi, guys, Please don't laugh! I've been using CC3 for about two years,... By fsilva ( 2 Years Ago )
Forum Post I won't laugh... :hehe: To save as a ccavatar, in the Content... By animagic ( 2 Years Ago )
Forum Post Hello! Remember I told you not to laugh! I did as you suggested, I... By fsilva ( 2 Years Ago )
Forum Post I'm confused. Are you seeing only DAZ characters in your Character... By wires ( 2 Years Ago )
Forum Post Hi, I was wondering if anyone else is having issues with their... By theLight ( 2 Years Ago )
Forum Post Hi, is anyone currently unable to launch CC3? For me the software... By oonabe ( Last Year )
Forum Post Hi conabe, I just tried to launch CC3 through Reallusion Hub =... By Pollux ( Last Year )
Forum Post thanks for answering, good to know is not a general issue, I will try... By oonabe ( Last Year )

Reading This Topic