Dear iClone and Character Creator Users,
It's been 5 months since the introduction of Smart Gallery. We'd like to thank you for your feedback, and we are truly happy to know that the Smart Gallery does make it easier for content management and uploading. In version 1.1, there are several enhancements to make this tool more user-friendly.
- Update Behavior is enhanced with the support of Content Update Notification
When there is an update on your content packs, you will get the notification from the Smart Gallery.
You can click on the Update node to change to the update mode. Select one or more content pack thumbnails and double click to open the Update Prompt. The content items ready for update will be listed in this window. Click on the Update button to start the update process. This action will download the updated items, instead of the entire pack.
- Support the Invisible function to hide the pack that you don't want to see
- Support the Online/Offline mode switch to get better performance during weak internet connection, along with not needing to always be online.
For full release note, please visit our webpage
The other features
we promised will be scheduled in the coming versions. Updated: Smart Gallery v1.11 released on Aug 10th
Thanks for your feedback. Smart Gallery v1.11 just released to fix some critical issues listed below.Please update the plug-in from Reallusion Hub.
The following two issues will be fixed along with iClone 7.81 and CC 3.31 patch release.
- Fixed: The Smart Gallery causes iClone/CC to freeze for 20 seconds after pressing the Close button on the welcome screen in some environments.
- Fixed: When switching to Offline Mode, the Smart Gallery still tries to connect to the server and shows an error. (Feedback Tracker #7086, reported by blindman)
- Fixed: The Smart Gallery panel does not remember the open/close status and location on the workspace.(Reported by wires and Data Juggler)
- Fixed: The second Search in the Smart Gallery does not reset search filter causing a fail. (Reported by animagic)
- Fixed: Quickly docking and undocking the Smart Gallery panel will cause a program crash in some environments.
- Fixed: Cannot initial iClone/CC in some environments, but it will work when removing the Smart Gallery Plug-in.
Last Year by