We are very happy to introduce a new service: The Smart Gallery
. This new tool was created to solve the difficulty of finding assets, by offering an intelligent way to manage your assets. Now users can manage all their inventory via the Smart Gallery thanks to new features like: Direct installation, search & browse content by pack view or by item view, custom tagging, purchase to download, trial to buy, and assistance for developer content upload. If you are part of a work group with multiple seat licenses, then you can share the same assets under one account for efficient teamwork collaboration. Simply log into your account to enjoy all the new benefits and features.
▾Smart Inventory Management
- Browse by Pack View: All your purchased content packs are displayed under the Pack View tab. Double-click on the thumbnail to install it, or view all content items in this pack. Right-click to uninstall it or check its product page.
- Browse by Item View: The easiest way to search all the items in any content type. You can search them by keywords and tags, sort them by content category, or find all items under their original pack. Now there is no need to remember long installation paths.
▾Workgroup - Multi-Seat Content Access Under One Account
For corporate and studio accounts, that need to manage and share digital assets across teams, each seat member can access the same asset pool when logging into the Smart Gallery.
- Register multi-seat Reallusion software in one account.
- Content automatically shared in a workgroup.
- Assets licensed for commercial use to all workgroup members.
- No DRM watermark for collaborated projects.
▾Effortless Trial To Buy Experience
Select and add your trial content from the Marketplace. Download them via the Smart Gallery and try before you buy. If you are satisfied with the trials, then you can directly add them to your cart for checkout.
▾Purchase & Install Optimization
When you purchase content in the Content Store or Marketplace, the system will automatically sync with the Smart Gallery during checkout. This will allow you to download and install all your purchased content directly from the Smart Gallery.
▾Content Management By Tagging
In addition to official tags, the Smart Gallery allows you to define custom tags for selected items. With this, you can effortlessly retrieve content based on your own classification, no matter by project, genre, usage, or abbreviations.
▾Enhanced Developer Experience
Developers can take advantage of the new content pack preparation feature for folder management, Marketplace uploads and downloads.
- Sync your custom content and projects with the Smart Gallery.
- Manage folders and paths before uploading.
- Upload your content to the Marketplace via the Smart Gallery.
- Download to test your uploaded packs from the Smart Gallery/Developer folder.
Currently, the new content management tool Smart Gallery will be officially introduced in iClone and Character Creator.
We aim to make the Smart Gallery work intelligently to satisfy different user scenarios. You can expect features like:
- Get a notification for content patch, and update it directly
- Folder view based on directory of local PC
- *Support custom name / path of content packs
- **Content database and tag sharing
- ***iClone / Character Creator content sharing
*In the current version, the Smart Gallery only recognizes the content packs with default installation location in your local PC. If you change the content name or file path, you will need to download the installed content from the Smart Gallery again.
Since we will support custom name and installation path in future updates, you can choose to manage your assets the same way as you currently do inventory management, content download, trial to buy pipeline and content upload of Smart Gallery still benefit you in this case.
**This is an extended feature of custom name/path, which detects the content location of the local PC even when content is stored in different drives. It also benefits the workgroup members who share the content assets under the same account. The tagging settings will be shared to workgroup members along with the project files.
***Some iClone / Character Creator content can be applied to both programs, so it will be more convenient to users if they can access CC content in the iClone Smart Gallery or vice versa.
For this, we regularly need everyone’s feedback! So you are more than welcome to share your comments, opinions, and suggestions in this forum.
Last Month by