character

Posted By Mikie123 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Mikie123
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (893 reputation)Veteran Member (893 reputation)Veteran Member (893 reputation)Veteran Member (893 reputation)Veteran Member (893 reputation)Veteran Member (893 reputation)Veteran Member (893 reputation)Veteran Member (893 reputation)Veteran Member (893 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I created cc3 character for unreal 4.23.1 and gave it some animations.  An idle.  When I put the character into 4.23(idle) one of the arms was slightly inside of the body.  So I modified the character by moving the arms away from the body a little.  And save it.  This did not help.  Didn't help.  Is there anyway to fix the problem?  Thanks. 
unit23
unit23
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Mikie123 (1/17/2020)
I created cc3 character for unreal 4.23.1 and gave it some animations.  An idle.  When I put the character into 4.23(idle) one of the arms was slightly inside of the body.  So I modified the character by moving the arms away from the body a little.  And save it.  This did not help.  Didn't help.  Is there anyway to fix the problem?  Thanks. 

Did you setup all your Unreal import settings as given in this howto? https://manual.reallusion.com/CC_and_IC_Auto_Setup_Plugin/ENU/CC_and_iC_Auto_Setup/1.0/02_for_Unreal/Importing_Character_FBX_File.htm For instance did you set Use T0 As Ref Pose?

Reading This Topic