Profile Picture

Just published Photorealistic Water and Wave Maker Combo pack in the MarketPlace

Posted By Ascensi 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Just published Photorealistic Water and Wave Maker Combo pack in the...

Author
Ascensi
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Hi everyone, this is our first product I hope you give it a try. Store page Link
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/b3760268-b7ea-4859-ad17-4e3d.png

Store Page Link 
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/906a14b0-c792-4382-99ee-7dfe.jpg
AMD 4.5 GHz 16 Cores  | 128 GB | RTX 4090 | Window11 | Houdini FX 18.5 | Zbrush 2023 | Maya 2014 | Adobe CS6 | Sonar Producer X3 | iC8, CC4 | DTS Master Audio Suite | Perception Neuron 32 Alum Edition | Akeytsu 

Kevin.S
Kevin.S
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Some free advice Wink

Before you charge people $10.00 for this you may want to explain more about it how it works etc
Maybe show a demo video of it being used in iclone the set up etc.BigGrin

Does it work with the current water system?
Can you adjust the water like the current system?
Can you change the water direction size height
It says you can use it in CC how ?
etc etc etc...

You state in your own txt on the store
I haven't tried using the iClone water textures, maybe they are better?

Tip
Selling something you haven't even tried your self is just not a wise thing BigGrin

Also this is the showcase artwork section of the forum not products BigGrin

Freelance Artist Kevin.S

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/57cedd8e-58c4-42ce-b2f4-9646.png https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/5a59e070-66a0-4914-b0a5-b2dc.png 

Email: animatemyart@gmail.com - Web Site:  www.animatemyart.com
Edited
5 Years Ago by Kevin.S
Ascensi
Ascensi
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)

Kevin.S (10/9/2019)
Some free advice Wink

Before you charge people $10.00 for this you may want to explain more about it how it works etc
Maybe show a demo video of it being used in iclone the set up etc.BigGrin

Does it work with the current water system?
Can you adjust the water like the current system?
Can you change the water direction size height
It says you can use it in CC how ?
etc etc etc...

You state in your own txt on the store
I haven't tried using the iClone water textures, maybe they are better?

Tip
Selling something you haven't even tried your self is just not a wise thing BigGrin

Also this is the showcase artwork section of the forum not products BigGrin

Hi thanks! yes I realize the info needs to be refined.. a lot of what you were inquiring about is actually listed in the txt file and in the description. The description area had limited what i wanted to post. To answer your questions is yes you can alter the speed, wave height.. I haven't used Reallusions water textures because I was making something for IRAY to begin with and I'm not including their water textures. I've used the iClone water but wasn't compatible with IRAY so I made something that does work.  The wave system also works with iClone.   About show casing portfolio, yes I found the right thread after this post. This "system" is a plane with UV animation but many other settings and physics setup, it's just a practical way to make things work. When someone loads the project and presses play they will immediately see it work. Unfortunately for me if I created a demo of using it in iClone it would expose many settings that would allow another to reproduce.. so instead I do provide the settings such as specific material channel,physics and tools/models that can be changed for different scenarios and what must not be changed. I could make a private video tutorial that becomes available after purchase and will probably look into that soon. Thanks for the heads up Smile

Store Page Link 
AMD 4.5 GHz 16 Cores  | 128 GB | RTX 4090 | Window11 | Houdini FX 18.5 | Zbrush 2023 | Maya 2014 | Adobe CS6 | Sonar Producer X3 | iC8, CC4 | DTS Master Audio Suite | Perception Neuron 32 Alum Edition | Akeytsu 

charly Rama
charly Rama
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)

Last Active: 4 hours ago
It looks very promising, like Kevin, I'm waiting for more convincing videos before buying this, I  think there are lot of improvements you can do for this , very interesting anycase

Ascensi
Ascensi
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

I'm currently rendering  out another video with a Lady in the water to give perspective.. I'll will add camera angles/animation later such as looking top-down from the cliff as she scales it. Right now I've applied an early bird price @ 30% off until Nov 1st.
I don't want to use up all my time for rendering though.. I have another challenge -surfing wave!

Store Page Link 

toystorylab
toystorylab
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
Thanx for the brilliant idea...
I took the plunge, bought it and gave it a try.
Here is my first result:

That's good enough for me to get some ocean in my movies... Thanx Wink

Toystorylab on Vimeo : https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ce44ea78-6984-47d8-9bf4-b783.png    Crassitudes (my "Alter Ego") on Youtube: https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/fcc4df30-b3a8-40a5-a427-0735.png

Ascensi
Ascensi
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

toystorylab (10/10/2019)
Thanx for the brilliant idea...
I took the plunge, bought it and gave it a try.
Here is my first result:

That's good enough for me to get some ocean in my movies... Thanx Wink

That's pretty cool! Very stylized. Thanks for sharing, your the first to show it off.  I'm working on boat physics update so basically the waves will influence the boat, or maybe dead bodies floating in your case Wink and I think just simply having a path for the boats to follow will allow freedom for boat physics!  I just thought of now, if you have a moment would you mind giving it a rating and maybe a review?  Thanks again for your support and sharing your work! 

Store Page Link 

Edited
5 Years Ago by Ascensi
charly Rama
charly Rama
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)

Last Active: 4 hours ago
Thank you guys, this is my next acquisition. Very big potential

toystorylab
toystorylab
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
Ascensi (10/10/2019)
I'm working on boat physics update so basically the waves will influence the boat, or maybe dead bodies floating in your case Wink
and I think just simply having a path for the boats to follow will allow freedom for boat physics!

That would be very cool, as it is very tedious and tricky to fake that cause you can't see the waves as you scrub the timeline...

Toystorylab on Vimeo : https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ce44ea78-6984-47d8-9bf4-b783.png    Crassitudes (my "Alter Ego") on Youtube: https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/fcc4df30-b3a8-40a5-a427-0735.png

Reading This Topic