Transformer Shoulder Problems

Posted By Scyra Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Scyra
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
Yes, in fact I was surprised that the last 2 characters I made (Genesis 3 Females) did not have this problem. So it appears to be a Genesis 8 problem. Good job on identifying that. I will do some tests later to confirm, but you are probably right...

CC3 & Daz Tricks | CC3 to Unity workflow

Edited
Last Year by Scyra
Scyra
Scyra
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
Ok, I just looked at my Transformed characters and it is the G8 ones that have the drooping problem. The G3 ones are consistent with the CC Base model.

CC3 & Daz Tricks | CC3 to Unity workflow

Reading This Topic