Cartoon Animator 4.0 - Known Issues

Posted By Ola(RL) 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
mosheshazak (6/12/2019)
Hi, I have the Live Motion 2D plugin, but I don't know how to install it to Crazy Talk 4, please, can you help me?

Thanks.

Hi...

You should have been provided with a download link in your confirmation email. Alternatively, you can download it from your Reallusion Account > Registration page. Just download the file to your computer and then double click it to begin the installation. You can then install the Face3D gear profile in the same way. 

Note: Do make sure you have Cartoon Animator 4 closed down when installing plug-ins and gear profiles.

Once installed you can access it from the Menu Bar in CTA4 under Plug-ins.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

niceblinkluck
niceblinkluck
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
WILL all the bug fixes listed on the front page be fixed and upudated in cartoon animator 4.1
loliaudio
loliaudio
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Just bought and installed Cartoon Animator 4 in my Mac (OSX 10.14.5)

The character has some animations loaded, but the timeline won't show anything... it's not working... even the current frame is not updating as shown in the picture...

Need an urgent feedback... 
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/64e0d7fe-65ea-4195-811c-005c.png

Edited
5 Years Ago by loliaudio
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

loliaudio (7/8/2019)
Just bought and installed Cartoon Animator 4 in my Mac (OSX 10.14.5)

The character has some animations loaded, but the timeline won't show anything... it's not working... even the current frame is not updating as shown in the picture...

Need an urgent feedback... 
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/64e0d7fe-65ea-4195-811c-005c.png

For this issue try toggling OFF the Motion Track and then toggle it back ON. This should refresh it?

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Derson.Digital
Derson.Digital
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I am having repeated crashes on shut down and sometimes on start up.  support despite my having given them videos replicating the issue and crash and status reports are still unable to resolve this along with the remaining minor bugs.  4 remains a beta version I fear.
Aysterix
Aysterix
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (472 reputation)Senior Member (472 reputation)Senior Member (472 reputation)Senior Member (472 reputation)Senior Member (472 reputation)Senior Member (472 reputation)Senior Member (472 reputation)Senior Member (472 reputation)Senior Member (472 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I am wanting to enter the contest due by 10/31, I downloaded the trial of Character Animator 4 Pipeline, I created a few frames of animation and when I attempt to export/render it says I will have a watermarked video due to it being a trial, or I have the option of purchasing. When I click continue to agree to the watermark, nothing happens, when I click buy, nothing happens...
woodie50
woodie50
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (243 reputation)Junior Member (243 reputation)Junior Member (243 reputation)Junior Member (243 reputation)Junior Member (243 reputation)Junior Member (243 reputation)Junior Member (243 reputation)Junior Member (243 reputation)Junior Member (243 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi 
I just came across the issues listed above, re crashes. I have been putting up with this since purchase some time ago and am totally frustrated. Using Windows 10 Pro. 
I open up the program, hover over character item and the program suddenly closes. I have deactivated Anti virus software but it makes no difference. There is clearly something wrong with the program. How about an update to fix the problem, sooner than later. If it is not fixed soon I will never upgrade again.
Woodie50
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hi Woodie

Sorry to hear you are experiencing crashes. This is of course very frustrating but it isn't a general program issue as everyone would get crashes and that isn't the case. My own personal experience of CTA4 is that it is very stable and I can't recall a time when it crashed so there is more at play here.

The most common causes of crashing is when using hardware that doesn't meet the requirements or you have outdated graphics drivers.

So the first thing to check is that your computer is fully updated. In Windows 10 try running Windows Update from Start > Settings > Update & Security and get all the latest updates. Then manually update your graphics drivers if you have an Nvidia or AMD graphics card. 

However if you continue to have problems then I would advise contacting Technical Support. If you supply your system information (dxdiag.txt) they will be able to advise you further. it is not normal to have constant crashing issues so hopefully Support will be able to help you get this resolved.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

abdellatif.ahmed
abdellatif.ahmed
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (40 reputation)New Member (40 reputation)New Member (40 reputation)New Member (40 reputation)New Member (40 reputation)New Member (40 reputation)New Member (40 reputation)New Member (40 reputation)New Member (40 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
My problem is not here, Cartoon Animation 4 crashes when ever I try to add/record voice to animation.
angela_223047
angela_223047
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I cannot even get my paid version of CA4 to load on my Mac. I can download and install the trial with no problem. But I am in an eternal loop with the support team on trying to access my paid account. Good luck everyone.

Reading This Topic