Posted By Miranda (RL) Last Year
Rated 3 stars based on 2 votes.

Special Notice: CC Unreal Auto-Setup Plugin (Beta 2.0) Process Update

Author
Miranda (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (22.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (22.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (22.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (22.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (22.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (22.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (22.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (22.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (22.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
TonyDPrime (8/2/2019)
Miranda, as an update I had turned off Displacement in the Master Skin mat
When I reactivated, Tess and Displacement now are both working in the material instances.  Tess works great, the masks are doing there job great!!!
YEY!!!!

Hello Tony,

I sent you an email two days ago to double confirm if it's related to Auto Setup 1.0, because 1.0 is not compatible with CC yet.  Good to know that it works now. Tongue
Miranda (RL)
Miranda (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (22.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (22.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (22.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (22.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (22.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (22.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (22.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (22.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (22.5K reputation)

magikshow (8/1/2019)
what's the name of this knight's outfit? can't find on the market!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7uEjtmyM7A

Hi magikshow,

You are good at observation Tongue
It comes from our Armor pack, which will be released in Q3.  

Miranda (RL)
Miranda (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Miranda (RL) (8/2/2019)
magikshow (8/1/2019)
what's the name of this knight's outfit? can't find on the market!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7uEjtmyM7A

Hi magikshow,

You are good at observation Tongue
It comes from our Armor pack, which will be released in Q3.  

Hello!
It's available now >> https://forum.reallusion.com/420060/Fantasy-Playset-Paladin-Now-Available

kmitchell.12catblackstudio...
kmitchell.12catblackstudio...
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (898 reputation)Veteran Member (898 reputation)Veteran Member (898 reputation)Veteran Member (898 reputation)Veteran Member (898 reputation)Veteran Member (898 reputation)Veteran Member (898 reputation)Veteran Member (898 reputation)Veteran Member (898 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
Miranda (RL) (6/24/2019)
kmitchell.12catblackstudios (6/23/2019)
Is there a way to override which standard material is used for clothing since that is just a standard material that we cant modify? Like is i put a RL_Cloth in the path is it possible?

Hi Kevin,

We don't quite understand what you want. May you specify it? Any image or video as references will be appreciated. 

Well for the import currently you auto apply a skin material instance to the skin that is based off a material master. You do the same for hair. I have custom modifications that I have added to these material masters that work with my games character customization setup to allow material parameters to be changed by the UI. But for the clothing objects there is a simple material created for each clothing material. So when I import I have to go though and manually apply a material instance to each of the clothing and then setup the texture links for the clothing. I was wondering if there was a way to have a clothing master that auto applys to clothing instead of making a standard material for each clothing peice. 

Reading This Topic