Profile Picture

Character Creator 3 - Work-In-Progress 2 (Pre-Order Now!)

Posted By Miranda (RL) 6 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 2 votes.

Character Creator 3 - Work-In-Progress 2 (Pre-Order Now!)

Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 55 minutes ago
Kiwi-Hawk (9/28/2018)
Kia ora

I toltally confused trying to read through all this lot

I brought CC3 with the iRay package and now I see I have to have iClone 7 to install that because the base CC3 only comes with that I was lead to believe by the advertising that CC3 was a stanalone program.
All I have for download links is the CC3 Extentions and the iRay package I DON'T own any other products are you saying I wasted my money unless I find and shall out $900 to $1000 NZ dollars for iClone 7?

Hi...

You do not need iClone 7 if you purchased Character Creator 3 Pipeline. Please see the page below. This explains how to find your downloads.

https://forum.reallusion.com/382211/How-to-get-your-Character-Creator-3-Iray-Render-Plugin-License-Updated

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Jbowdoin
Jbowdoin
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (989 reputation)Veteran Member (989 reputation)Veteran Member (989 reputation)Veteran Member (989 reputation)Veteran Member (989 reputation)Veteran Member (989 reputation)Veteran Member (989 reputation)Veteran Member (989 reputation)Veteran Member (989 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Rampa (9/28/2018)
You create your motions in iClone and load them into the FBX export panel of CC3.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ee737dfb-52ff-4bb1-ac49-434d.jpg

how do you keep face animations with this export? 
when selecting to marge textures I lose face animations  
Dan@3DIM
Dan@3DIM
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Peter (RL) (9/29/2018)
LookingGlassGraphics (9/28/2018)
I'm trying to install my previous purchases for Character Creator 1 & 2, (Clothes, Hair, Props, and other bundles) I was told it would work on CC3 and I'm currently having a hard time installing the items. I keep getting a prompt stating "Failed to load the installation configuration for cc3" . I went into my inventory online and select Character Creator assets to be downloaded, I then selected the CC3 installation path and tried installing the items but they will not install. I'm also having installation issues with the updated character essentials. As far as the Iray and Material 600 bonus, that installed fine. I had some of the same issues that others had yesterday, but those have been addressed. So far everything seems to be on par except for the previous CC1 & CC2 assets installation and the Essentials update installation. If anyone has some insight please leave me some feedback. I'm using the Pipeline edition of CC3. Thank you.

Hi LGG

Are you still having these installation problems? If so please check you are using the latest version of the Content Downloader. You can get this from the page below or the Reallusion Hub.

https://www.reallusion.com/downloader/

I did this with success but there are green X over morph logo and I test it out, either nothing happen or messy up the cc3 characters. So I reinstalled it and keep it as CC1 tool instead of CC3. Hopefully it will updated just like essential morph.
Jbowdoin
Jbowdoin
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (989 reputation)Veteran Member (989 reputation)Veteran Member (989 reputation)Veteran Member (989 reputation)Veteran Member (989 reputation)Veteran Member (989 reputation)Veteran Member (989 reputation)Veteran Member (989 reputation)Veteran Member (989 reputation)

any one know how to edit the CC3 skin textures? the modify tab does not work for them
Ascensi
Ascensi
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
CC3 cannot find zbrush when I try to send the model, anyone know where I can add the path to zbrush or another fix? thanks.

Update: got it working, had to reinstall Zbrush.. I had other GOz compatible programs installed and my Zbrush 2018 was an update from 4R8 which seemed to have some bugs.

Store Page Link 
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/906a14b0-c792-4382-99ee-7dfe.jpg
AMD 4.5 GHz 16 Cores  | 128 GB | RTX 4090 | Window11 | Houdini FX 18.5 | Zbrush 2023 | Maya 2014 | Adobe CS6 | Sonar Producer X3 | iC8, CC4 | DTS Master Audio Suite | Perception Neuron 32 Alum Edition | Akeytsu 

Edited
6 Years Ago by Ascensi
Dan@3DIM
Dan@3DIM
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

When I export into unreal engine4, texture are see through and there are broken, failed to merge bones. invalidate or require compression of animation data etc etc etc.

what is best way to export to games engine and set it up correctly?
I've set up the topic so it wont sidetrack to other subject in here. I will update first post once we got the best solution. 
https://forum.reallusion.com/385286/Best-practices-for-export-to-Unreal-engine-4-from-CC3

Reading This Topic