Profile Picture

Motion LIVE Plug-in for iClone is available now!

Posted By Grace (RL) 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Grace (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Last Year
Motion LIVE Plug-in for iClone - Available Now!

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/6c538c57-390d-400c-8ffe-4966.jpg

The world's first unified mocap platform planned in the 2018 Roadmap is released!

Motion LIVE well aggregates motion data streams from industry leading mocap devices, and drives 3D characters’ faces, hands and bodies simultaneously.  The intuitive plug-and-play design makes connecting complicated mocap devices a simple selection.  Motion LIVE is ready to animate custom imported characters or fully-rigged 3D characters generated by Character Creator, Daz, or from other industry standard source. This solution will greatly benefit the virtual production, live tv show, and web broadcasting.  Visit the Website

For those who already purchased the Faceware or/and Perception Neuron Plug-in(s), now it's time to have a free upgrade to the Motion LIVE and the corresponding Profile(s). 
For the users or studios that just have the intention to enter the mocap world, it's definitely a great chance to start!    

*Motion LIVE requires iClone 7.22 

Product Environment Overview 

Check out this unified user interface which combines all tracking features with centralized preview and record capability. 

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/88e82b6e-daf9-40b1-ac6a-d051.jpg

Quick Video Guides 

Before the full production of the video tutorials are ready, please check out these simple video guides that help you get started.
More learning resources and commercial visuals will come after the release, so be sure to check back later.
  • Duo Character Capture Using Perception Neuron

• Combine Perception Neuron & Xsens

• Enable Faceware Capture along with Body Mocap
  • Add Hand Tracking from Leap Motion Controller

Learn the Full Features from the Manual 

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d0cc6d2b-cf18-4582-ad9f-b805.jpg

FAQ:  

Please share your thoughts and works of the Motion LIVE plug-in in this forum.
If you only use one of the target Profiles, you may discuss in each forum: 

Cheers!
Motion LIVE team

Edited
6 Years Ago by Grace (RL)
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 hours ago
So very nice, Grace, to allow us owners of Faceware (and those who own the PN) to get a free copy of Motion Live.  That's generous and unexpected -- I did expect a members price (which you also provide to those who don't own one of those plugins, and that price is fair as well) but I didn't think I'd get it for free.  So, thanks mucho.

I'm kind of in the middle of seeing if I can actually transfer my license over to my new machine, but hopefully this release will give the impetus to the Faceware folks to get their act together (and, of course, any help RL can provide on those lines would be appreciated).  Since I already own Leap I'm definitely looking forward to trying all this out today.

Alienware Aurora R16, Win 11, i9-149000KF, 3.20GHz CPU, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090 (24GB), Samsung 870 Pro 8TB, Gen3 MVNe M-2 SSD, 4TBx2, 39" Alienware Widescreen Monitor
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
ken_1171
ken_1171
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Not sure why, but I am getting "access denied" from my download link to "Faceware Profile for Motion LIVE Plug-in". The link to the plugin works, but the one for the profile gets this error.
Erdicaptero
Erdicaptero
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)

ken_1171 (6/4/2018)
Not sure why, but I am getting "access denied" from my download link to "Faceware Profile for Motion LIVE Plug-in". The link to the plugin works, but the one for the profile gets this error.

The same is happening to me with the "Faceware Profile for Motion LIVE Plug-in" and the "Perception Neuron Profile for Motion LIVE Plug-in". Also the tech support seems to be down and gives an error when trying to submit a message.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Last Active: 12 hours ago
ken_1171 (6/4/2018)

Are you using the Reallusion Hub to install the profiles? If not please try using the Hub but if you still get an error, please post a screenshot so we can see what is going on. Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Erdicaptero (6/4/2018)

The same is happening to me with the "Faceware Profile for Motion LIVE Plug-in" and the "Perception Neuron Profile for Motion LIVE Plug-in". Also the tech support seems to be down and gives an error when trying to submit a message.

Please also try using the Reallusion Hub to install the profiles and post a screenshot if you still get an error message. Thanks.

For the Support Form issue, we are not aware of any problems so please try using a different browser like Microsoft Edge and see if that makes a difference.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

ken_1171
ken_1171
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Peter (RL) (6/4/2018)
ken_1171 (6/4/2018)

Are you using the Reallusion Hub to install the profiles? If not please try using the Hub but if you still get an error, please post a screenshot so we can see what is going on. Thanks.

But how can I install something that cannot be downloaded? When I click the provided download link for "Faceware Profile for Motion LIVE Plug-in", it gets me to an error page claiming "access denied". See screenshot below shows the web page with the error when I click the download link. The link for the plugin itself works fine. Hope this helps.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/e82529ea-4484-4773-8fdb-5ec0.jpg
raxel_67
raxel_67
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Maybe i dreamt it but wasn't there going to be support for optitrack mocap?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

ken_1171 (6/4/2018)

But how can I install something that cannot be downloaded? When I click the provided download link for "Faceware Profile for Motion LIVE Plug-in", it gets me to an error page claiming "access denied". See screenshot below shows the web page with the error when I click the download link. The link for the plugin itself works fine. Hope this helps.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/e82529ea-4484-4773-8fdb-5ec0.jpg

How are you trying to install the "Faceware Profile for Motion LIVE Plug-in"? Are you using the download link from your Member Account > Registration page or are you using the Reallusion Hub?

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

ken_1171
ken_1171
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Peter (RL) (6/5/2018)
How are you trying to install the "Faceware Profile for Motion LIVE Plug-in"? Are you using the download link from your Member Account > Registration page or are you using the Reallusion Hub?

I have tried the download link from the email I have received from Reallusion, and also the one from my Member Account > Registration. Both of them end up in the error message you can see from the previous message above. When I try with the Reallusion Hub, clicking the install button on the profile file end up with "Update failed!" error message in red. I have already installed the plugin, so it's only the profile that won't download, no matter in what way I try to get it. They all seem to point to the same source, where access permission is not being granted.

Reading This Topic