Unable to Select items in the curve Editor

Posted By WillFl 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Snarp Farkle
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 days ago
Try watching this Webinar, it's very informative.

iClone 7 1 Curve Editor Fun

Dell XPS 8900, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3408 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s), 16 GB RAM, - 4 GB GeForce GTX 745, NVIDIA compatible.
Acer Aspire V Nitro Laptop,  2.5GHz Intel Core i5-7300HQ processor with 6MB cache,  256GB solid state drive, 16GB Ram,  4 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics.

elec_pikachu
elec_pikachu
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (249 reputation)Junior Member (249 reputation)Junior Member (249 reputation)Junior Member (249 reputation)Junior Member (249 reputation)Junior Member (249 reputation)Junior Member (249 reputation)Junior Member (249 reputation)Junior Member (249 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I had this same problem. The issue is not a bug. It's that you're missing a step. iClone doesn't automatically expand your key-frames inside of a mocap or any other action. You have to force it to expand.

To do this, right click on the motion in the timeline and go to "Sample Motion Clip." You can select to sample optimized or every keyframe.
iClone will churn through the motion pulling out the individual keyframes. (May take some time) After that you should see them in the Curve Editor.

Hope this helps.

Reading This Topic