IC7.1 - Keys split with move on existed projects

Posted By 4u2ges 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
4u2ges
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
I certainly hope it was an honest mistake to report a fixed issue, while it was not, but no one from RL would come forward to explain, confirm or deny - and that is wrong!

From the list of issues fixed in v7.2:
  • Some projects experience the loss of Torso track keys when the dope sheet keys of the Motion Layer Track is moved. Feedback Tracker / Video

animagic
animagic
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 6 hours ago
It must be a mistake because the issue is marked as "Active" in FT, so it has never even be "Assigned", which is the first step for it to be resolved and then released.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Edited
7 Years Ago by animagic
4u2ges
4u2ges
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
animagic (12/27/2017)
It must be a mistake because the issue is marked as "Active" in FT, so it has never even be "Assigned", which is the first step for it to be resolved and then released.

Exactly right! And I mentioned it in my first post last week: https://forum.reallusion.com/FindPost351409.aspx
However, I have another bug report in tracker (about extended bones on a timeline) which have been fixed with the release of 7.0. But it's still carrying an "Assigned" status. So God knows how it works...
I just needed a clarification/confirmation. Otherwise the issue would be considered as fixed and they might never revisit it.

Reading This Topic