Posted 2 Years Ago
Last Active: 7 hours ago
All Reallusion ProductsContent EULA (LINK)iClone & Character Creator
Learn about Export License & iContent (LINK)
- Content Usage Right
- iContent License: Video or image rendering using iClone
- Export License: Export content to other CG or game tools
- Royalty-free License & Rights to Commercial Usage
- When you purchase content with either an iContent or Export License from Reallusion, you are granted a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to display any content generated by both iClone and Character Creator. You are authorized to use any rendered image or video output containing models within iClone and/or Character Creator for commercial, industrial, educational, or personal projects. You may sell and redistribute your render(s) created with iClone and Character creator and retain full ownership and usage rights to the output media in image or video format, within the output guidelines outlined in the EULA.
- Mass Distribution Rights for Exported 3D Content
- If the 3D Content (mesh, motion) you have purchased contains an Export License, then Reallusion grants you a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to export this content via 3DXchange into .fbx, .bvh, .obj, .abc, or any other 3D file format. You may then embed the converted content into games and applications that are for personal, commercial, industrial, or educational projects.
- These 3D Content must not be available for public download or use, regardless of whether or not they are paid or free. Reallusion content itself may not be repurposed and resold in an external content library regardless of format, under any circumstances.
- (CC) The unique topology of CC Characters is Reallusion’s property. You cannot repurpose them into any other 3D formats, mass distribute them, or sell them in any other marketplace without getting explicit permission from Reallusion.
- If you wish to export these 3D Content to any 3D format and include it in your own game titles, apps or interactive applications for public mass distribution then:
- Please provide your title information and url, and contact Reallusion firstname.lastname@example.org to register your title.
- By registering you can get Reallusion’s written license for free, while gaining valuable feature promotion opportunities by Reallusion.