About Content Purchase, Usage & Distribution

Posted By Miranda (RL) 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (70.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (70.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (70.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (70.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (70.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (70.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (70.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (70.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (70.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
elvir_483511 (10/28/2020)
Thank you very much it was very helpfull. 
And by Live face Gear profile you  mean this, right?
https://imgur.com/1oBwBvB

Yes that's the one needed to use an iPhone for motion capture.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

soytinatiu
soytinatiu
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (815 reputation)Veteran Member (815 reputation)Veteran Member (815 reputation)Veteran Member (815 reputation)Veteran Member (815 reputation)Veteran Member (815 reputation)Veteran Member (815 reputation)Veteran Member (815 reputation)Veteran Member (815 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
There is an add posted that says when we buy points we can get 500 points for free (see ad):   https://www.reallusion.com/event/20-celebration/includes/images/20th-Anniversary-landing-banner-1920x350.jpg?20201110
I'm quite interested in that and I've purchased points directly from the link from this ad, and I've also purchased content with the points andwithout them. Still no free points. How do i obtain them?

I still have purchases I would like to make and they extra points would come in handy.
razzmazgames
razzmazgames
Posted Last Month
View Quick Profile

New Member (71 reputation)New Member (71 reputation)New Member (71 reputation)New Member (71 reputation)New Member (71 reputation)New Member (71 reputation)New Member (71 reputation)New Member (71 reputation)New Member (71 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
Hi , i am brand spankin new to this as well. So if i buy something from the content store , how do i get it into CC3 pipeline ? And will it show up in the outliner under the " custom" side? Also can i import my own FBX armors and clothes from a file or Unreal 4? Or is that not possible ?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted Last Month
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (70.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (70.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (70.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (70.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (70.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (70.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (70.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (70.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (70.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
razzmazgames (1/1/2021)
Hi , i am brand spankin new to this as well. So if i buy something from the content store , how do i get it into CC3 pipeline ? And will it show up in the outliner under the " custom" side? Also can i import my own FBX armors and clothes from a file or Unreal 4? Or is that not possible ?

Hi...

When you purchase any content from the Content Store it will appear in "Smart Gallery" within Character Creator 3. You just then need to double click the thumbnail to install it. Once installed it will show up under the Template tab of Content Manager. Any content you import and save yourself will appear under the Custom tab of Content Manager.

Note: There is also a download link for any Content Store purchases on the Order History page of your Reallusion Account.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic