Profile Picture

Cannot import Popvideo file into CTA 2 after installing K-Lite Codecs!

Posted By CHInc510 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Cannot import Popvideo file into CTA 2 after installing K-Lite Codecs!...

Author
CHInc510
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (429 reputation)Senior Member (429 reputation)Senior Member (429 reputation)Senior Member (429 reputation)Senior Member (429 reputation)Senior Member (429 reputation)Senior Member (429 reputation)Senior Member (429 reputation)Senior Member (429 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
After I've installed the K-Lite codec packs on my PC, I attempted to import a Popvideo file to crazytalk animator 2 but I continue to get the same error that says "The file cannot be imported because the codec is not recognized in your system." I'm trying to import a file I converted in Popvideo 3 which is in Popvideo format.

I'm not sure what I did wrong, I did everything exactly what I had to do after I reading the Popvideo 3 Online Manual and have already installed the K-Lite codecs. Is there something else I'm missing?!
I'd be glad to know what I should do and get some help here!!
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/67d5474b-f89c-4ffd-9fb5-bfc8.png
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 5 hours ago
Unfortunately CrazyTalk Animator 2 is not compatible with the popVideo 3 format. Currently only iClone 6 and CrazyTalk Animator 3 (when released in the 4th quarter) supports popVideo 3 format with CrazyTalk 8 support coming soon.

I'm sorry I can't bring you better news.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

CHInc510
CHInc510
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (429 reputation)Senior Member (429 reputation)Senior Member (429 reputation)Senior Member (429 reputation)Senior Member (429 reputation)Senior Member (429 reputation)Senior Member (429 reputation)Senior Member (429 reputation)Senior Member (429 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Is there anyway I can still buy a copy of Popvideo 2 as I never had the chance to purchase the previous version and I believe that version works well with Crazytalk animator 2. I don't really feel like moving on to the new version of crazytalk as I'm not able to afford it! But thanks for letting me know, that's all I needed to know!!

Reading This Topic