FBX Output and Content Export Rights
- No export license is required if users FBX-export default cloth content from CC.
- For CC Assets sold in the Reallusion Content Store and Marketplace, you will need to purchase the corresponding Export License in order to export them to FBX format.
Cloth Modification from the Existing DRM Content (those which you have purchased an Export License)
Credit to The Original Cloth Mesh Designer
1) If you did not change the mesh name and topology of the cloth mesh, then the UID of the cloth will not be changed. That means Reallusion will treat it as the same cloth mesh base when you share or sell your new cloth design in the Reallusion Marketplace or Content Store.
2) With this method, the original designer will be credited, and be able to sell his/her base mesh when users buy your cloth content. Your content become it’s derivative content.
3) Reallusion encourages content collaboration and profit sharing, that is the main purpose of this approach if your modified design is based on others' creative efforts.
Make Your Own Cloth Base Out from Others
1) If you wish to create and sell your own cloth bases by modifying from other people’s cloth meshes, then please make your best efforts to create unique designs that properly differentiate from the original source look.
2) Just imagine that tomorrow you can be the next base mesh owner, and you will enjoy the credit and derivative content benefit from others, so please try to respect the same with the original base mesh owners that you use today.
3) Reallusion retains the right to denounce or take down content with obvious design infringement. Content that is either being reported by the original designer or other community members.
3D Content Selling and Mass Distribution Limitations
- The unique topology of characters generated by Character Creator is Reallusion’s property. You may not do the following applications unless getting explicit permission from Reallusion:
- Repurpose them into any other 3D formats, distribute them, or sell them in any third party marketplaces or applications.
- Use the characters or their morph assets to build up another character generation system in games or interactive services.
- Any files in Reallusion proprietary formats can only be sold in the Reallusion Content Store and Reallusion Marketplace.
- If you wish to export ccContent to any 3D format and include it in your own game titles, apps or interactive applications for public mass distribution then:
Please provide your title information and url, and contact Reallusion at firstname.lastname@example.org
to register your title.
By registering you can get Reallusion’s written license for free, while gaining valuable feature promotion opportunities by Reallusion.
Know more about Content EULA
, AP EULA
If you are not using Character Creator 3 Pipeline Edition, you will requires 3DXChange Pipeline license to export FBX files directly from CC. Please check CC Edition Comparison
for more details.
Last Year by