CrazyTalk Animator 2 Windows Version History
v2.15 (v2.15.2328.1) released 4th December-14
- Content Downloader v2.0
- Added: Added Content End User License Agreement (EULA) for user viewing on first download.
- Fixed: Allow choose only one product for the cross product content (.iMotion) in Product Version Selection.
- Fixed: Avoiding iClone Motion (.iMotion) installed into CrazyTalk Animator 1.
- Enhanced: Enhanced the stability for the large file while downloading.
- Added: Add "Additional Voices" link in TTS dialog for experience the "TTS On-Demand" service.
- Enhanced: Enhanced the performance in timeline for "Object-related Track".
- Fixed: Scene (.ctScene) not allow picking and applying Render Style.
- Fixed: Fixed the content compatibility for object with layer key (Ex: Hilltop Church pack).
- Fixed: Some CrazyTalk7 script cannot load into CrazyTalk Animator.
- Fixed: Updated embed content “Eyes_04.cteye” for fixing 45 degree messing left eye.
v2.14 (v2.14.2027.1) released 1st September-14
Content Downloader v2.0 released
Users are now able to install iMotions outside of the iClone environment.
Enhanced: Download stability to allow downloads of larger amounts of content.
Enhanced: Installation flow to produce a better installation report.
Fixed: Save project cause possible crash while HD space is low.
Fixed: Fixed the possible crash when continually using undo/redo in Mask Editor.
You can download the 2.14 patch from your Member Account under Patch/Bonus.
v2.13 (v2.13.1921.1) released 22th July-14
Enhanced: Enlarged output resolution in PC 64 bit and MAC, now allows 4K video (3840x2160, 4096x2160) export.
Fixed: When using Retina display with dual monitors, the main view will not update when dragging it between two monitors.
Fixed: When using Retina display with dual monitors, some menus and their sub-menus may inadvertently split.
Fixed: When looping a voice clip in timeline, the sound wave view shows incorrectly.
Fixed: Real-time Vector Render Quality in the Preferences settings resets when program re-opened.
Fixed: When multi-selecting objects with different Z values, edges may be cropped.
v2.12 (v2.12.1811.1) released 12th June-14
Enhanced: CrazyTalk Animator now a Native 64bit program in MAC OS.
Enhanced: Enhanced animated GIF rendering stability.
Enhanced: Character voice support now stereo when exporting to video.
Fixed: Removed Facial Clip in Timeline on morph-based head characters, it now removes the animation data properly.
Fixed: Added lips key to auto extend the Voice Clip, the wave view was incorrect.
Fixed: Deleting a sprite in Composer Mode and continuing to click undo caused system crash.
Fixed: Photo background moved when calibrating in fitting panel.
Fixed: Export video slowed down after frame 123. (PC 64Bit only)
v2.11 (v2.11.1712.1) released 13th May-14
Enhanced: Enhanced the gif export quality.
Enhanced: Smooth Quick Capture result by using high vector render quality
Fixed: Applying G1 body part to G2 Character causes possible crash.
Fixed: Face Fitting save or del character then undo causes possible crash.
Fixed: Program possible hang while initialing and switching windows to another AP
Fixed: Export area does not match the Safe Area.
Fixed: Export video failed in PC 64bit with UAC tune on or run as non-administrator.
Fixed: Once use Render > Current Frame Preview, the Vector Render Quality always goes back to Low in Preference Settings.
Fixed: Timeline range indicator not updated when Quick Capture Animation panel opened under some conditions.
Fixed: Gif export for half transparent object possibly results in incorrect color display.
Fixed: Gif output failed for high resolution and large project.
Fixed: Press Space key to stop playing sometimes does not work.
Fixed: Audio wave graphic is stretched while adding a lips key to make the audio clip auto extend.
Fixed: Duplicate Text object and multi select to move causes incorrect bounding display.
Fixed: Performance issue for "GrA_Aisle_side_right reflection.ctProp" in "Scene_Grocery_Aisle" content pack.
Fixed: Transition Curve and Time warp Curve editor always behind the timeline.
Fixed: Morph-based head does not work with Layer Editor.