CrazyTalk Animator 2.15 Released (PC)

Posted By Peter (RL) 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
CrazyTalk Animator 2 Windows Version History

v2.15 (v2.15.2328.1) released 4th December-14

• Content Downloader v2.0
    • Added: Added Content End User License Agreement (EULA) for user viewing on first download.
    • Fixed: Allow choose only one product for the cross product content (.iMotion) in Product Version Selection.
    • Fixed: Avoiding iClone Motion (.iMotion) installed into CrazyTalk Animator 1.
    • Enhanced: Enhanced the stability for the large file while downloading.
  • Added: Add "Additional Voices" link in TTS dialog for experience the "TTS On-Demand" service.
  • Enhanced: Enhanced the performance in timeline for "Object-related Track".
  • Fixed: Scene (.ctScene) not allow picking and applying Render Style.
  • Fixed: Fixed the content compatibility for object with layer key (Ex: Hilltop Church pack).
  • Fixed: Some CrazyTalk7 script cannot load into CrazyTalk Animator.
  • Fixed: Updated embed content “Eyes_04.cteye” for fixing 45 degree messing left eye.

v2.14 (v2.14.2027.1) released 1st September-14

Content Downloader v2.0 released

Users are now able to install iMotions outside of the iClone environment.

Enhanced: Download stability to allow downloads of larger amounts of content.
Enhanced: Installation flow to produce a better installation report.

Fixed: Save project cause possible crash while HD space is low.
Fixed: Fixed the possible crash when continually using undo/redo in Mask Editor.

You can download the 2.14 patch from your Member Account under Patch/Bonus.

v2.13 (v2.13.1921.1) released 22th July-14

Enhanced: Enlarged output resolution in PC 64 bit and MAC, now allows 4K video (3840x2160, 4096x2160) export.

Other Issues:

Fixed: When using Retina display with dual monitors, the main view will not update when dragging it between two monitors.
Fixed: When using Retina display with dual monitors, some menus and their sub-menus may inadvertently split.
Fixed: When looping a voice clip in timeline, the sound wave view shows incorrectly.
Fixed: Real-time Vector Render Quality in the Preferences settings resets when program re-opened.
Fixed: When multi-selecting objects with different Z values, edges may be cropped.

v2.12 (v2.12.1811.1) released 12th June-14

Enhanced: CrazyTalk Animator now a Native 64bit program in MAC OS. 
Enhanced: Enhanced animated GIF rendering stability.
Enhanced: Character voice support now stereo when exporting to video.

Fixed: Removed Facial Clip in Timeline on morph-based head characters, it now removes the animation data properly.
Fixed: Added lips key to auto extend the Voice Clip, the wave view was incorrect.
Fixed: Deleting a sprite in Composer Mode and continuing to click undo caused system crash.
Fixed: Photo background moved when calibrating in fitting panel.
Fixed: Export video slowed down after frame 123. (PC 64Bit only) 

v2.11 (v2.11.1712.1) released 13th May-14

Enhanced: Enhanced the gif export quality.
Enhanced: Smooth Quick Capture result by using high vector render quality
Crash Issue:

Fixed: Applying G1 body part to G2 Character causes possible crash.
Fixed: Face Fitting save or del character then undo causes possible crash.
Fixed: Program possible hang while initialing and switching windows to another AP
Export Issue:

Fixed: Export area does not match the Safe Area.
Fixed: Export video failed in PC 64bit with UAC tune on or run as non-administrator.
Fixed: Once use Render > Current Frame Preview, the Vector Render Quality always goes back to Low in Preference Settings.
Fixed: Timeline range indicator not updated when Quick Capture Animation panel opened under some conditions.
Fixed: Gif export for half transparent object possibly results in incorrect color display.
Fixed: Gif output failed for high resolution and large project.
Other Issue:

Fixed: Press Space key to stop playing sometimes does not work.
Fixed: Audio wave graphic is stretched while adding a lips key to make the audio clip auto extend.
Fixed: Duplicate Text object and multi select to move causes incorrect bounding display.
Fixed: Performance issue for "GrA_Aisle_side_right reflection.ctProp" in "Scene_Grocery_Aisle" content pack.
Fixed: Transition Curve and Time warp Curve editor always behind the timeline.
Fixed: Morph-based head does not work with Layer Editor.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

v2.13 (v2.13.1921.1) released 22th July-14

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

AnimatFolks
AnimatFolks
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
I have to install the version of 495Mb and then the patch or just the patch?
Thank you.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

AnimatFolks (7/24/2014)
I have to install the version of 495Mb and then the patch or just the patch?
Thank you.

If you have CTA 2.12 installed already you just need to install the 2.13 patch.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

AnimatFolks
AnimatFolks
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Ok. Thanks Peter
schaal
schaal
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (536 reputation)Veteran Member (536 reputation)Veteran Member (536 reputation)Veteran Member (536 reputation)Veteran Member (536 reputation)Veteran Member (536 reputation)Veteran Member (536 reputation)Veteran Member (536 reputation)Veteran Member (536 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Peter, do you know whether the animated gif / pptx 2010 issue (i.e. high render quality animated gifs are not properly played back in pptx, but stop prior to the end of the scene) is also fixed? (Since I have the german version I cannot test it, yet.)
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

schaal (7/27/2014)
Peter, do you know whether the animated gif / pptx 2010 issue (i.e. high render quality animated gifs are not properly played back in pptx, but stop prior to the end of the scene) is also fixed? (Since I have the german version I cannot test it, yet.)

In my testing (with CTA 2.13 and PowerPoint 2013) there are no issues even at the highest setting.

Please can you let us know the exact steps you are taking when the error occurs. We will then try to reproduce the problem in PP2010. Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

schaal
schaal
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (536 reputation)Veteran Member (536 reputation)Veteran Member (536 reputation)Veteran Member (536 reputation)Veteran Member (536 reputation)Veteran Member (536 reputation)Veteran Member (536 reputation)Veteran Member (536 reputation)Veteran Member (536 reputation)

I simply drag e.g. Emma_Angry from the Perform Learning Kit folder onto the stage and render it (Quick Capture), then click transparency, frequency 15, frames 1 to 152, Looping Options: 1 and paste it into pptx 2010. Nothing else. Starting the pptx presentation Emma runs until approximately frame 50 and then prematurely stops. (However, since I'm working with the German version, which unfortunately is always behind and RL is not willing to change from the German to the English version without paying additional money, I cannot test CTA 2.13 yet).
Anyway, it seems that I'm not the only one having problems with the animated gifs cf. the forum topic: CTA 2.12 and PowerPoint 2010
Heiner
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

schaal (7/28/2014)
I simply drag e.g. Emma_Angry from the Perform Learning Kit folder onto the stage and render it (Quick Capture), then click transparency, frequency 15, frames 1 to 152, Looping Options: 1 and paste it into pptx 2010. Nothing else. Starting the pptx presentation Emma runs until approximately frame 50 and then prematurely stops. (However, since I'm working with the German version, which unfortunately is always behind and RL is not willing to change from the German to the English version without paying additional money, I cannot test CTA 2.13 yet).
Anyway, it seems that I'm not the only one having problems with the animated gifs cf. the forum topic: CTA 2.12 and PowerPoint 2010
Heiner

Thank you for supplying more information. I have passed this to the CTA2 development team to investigate. As soon as I have more information I will update again.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

schaal
schaal
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Any idea when the German CTA 2.13 update will be available so that I can test whether the animated gif issue is fixed with this update?

Reading This Topic