Profile Picture

CrazyTalk Animator 2.1 for Mac & PC Release

Posted By Bruce (RL) 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
HVause
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (359 reputation)Senior Member (359 reputation)Senior Member (359 reputation)Senior Member (359 reputation)Senior Member (359 reputation)Senior Member (359 reputation)Senior Member (359 reputation)Senior Member (359 reputation)Senior Member (359 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Thanks Peter - that really helps.
Sounds like this is do-able without having to wait for the boxed version - phew!
outofbath
outofbath
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi,

Just to say the new Mac version of CTA2 is great and seems to be running well.

I have however encountered one glitch with jumping text boxes. I have attached a couple of images as examples. The timeline also jumps up the screen if I add or take away tracks that I'm working with. One working around is to always keep the timeline docked, though is obviously not ideal. Some of the text box options can only be seen by moving the whole work panel down before clicking the button as otherwise they are off the screen.

I have attached my computer specs too.

Keep up the great work.

Many thanks,

Luke
Attachments
CTA-Mac-Jumping-Text-Box.jpg (116 views, 30.00 KB)
CTA-Mac-Jumping-Text-Box-2.jpg (168 views, 25.00 KB)
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
outofbath (5/25/2014)
Hi,

Just to say the new Mac version of CTA2 is great and seems to be running well.

I have however encountered one glitch with jumping text boxes. I have attached a couple of images as examples. The timeline also jumps up the screen if I add or take away tracks that I'm working with. One working around is to always keep the timeline docked, though is obviously not ideal. Some of the text box options can only be seen by moving the whole work panel down before clicking the button as otherwise they are off the screen.

I have attached my computer specs too.

Keep up the great work.

Many thanks,

Luke

Hi Luke,

Thanks for notifying us of this problem.

Are you using the latest build which is 2.11.1712? If you are unsure you can check by going to Help > Check For Update. If you do not have this latest build please update and check again to see if the problem continues.

If it does continue, please can you contact Technical Support using the link below. They will be able to investigate this issue for you. Thanks.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic