CrazyTalk Animator 2.1 for Mac & PC Release

Posted By Bruce (RL) 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Bruce (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Dear all,

We've just released the CrazyTalk Animator 2.1 with the Mac version!www.reallusion.com/crazytalk/Animator/animator_whatsnew_v21.aspx

There are several goals we wished to achieve with this new main update. First, we have finally completed the Mac version for CrazyTalk Animator 2 and synced its release with version 2.1 release, so lots of Mac users will be happy about this. Second, we included the popular transparent PNG and AniGIF output, which can be easily exported by copy-and-paste. This greatly stirs up dynamic content usage for presentations, web design, emails and social activities in forums and instant messaging chat rooms. Also, as promised Reallusion has brought back the highly-acclaimed motion blending and image masking features, and make them more powerful. Character designers can also find lots of new features to make G2 avatar creation process easier and faster. This new 2.1 update also includes numerous usability enhancements and performance improvements to make CrazyTalk Animator an awesome tool.

And here are the tutorials for the new features in V2.1 update.

Intro to Render Style

Motion Clip Blending

Hope you enjoy these enhancements! And please leave your feedbacks about this update under this thread! Smile

Bruce (RL)
Forum Moderator

Reallusion, Inc.
https://forum.reallusion.com

psaldari
psaldari
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)

Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Really happy for the mac release, and I want to buy the pipeline version, but in my account the special price for the pipeline version is only if I buy the window version... why?

Paolo
spacepope
spacepope
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

I'm also interested in the CrazyTalk Animator Pipeline version for Mac. I realize iClone is not near any possible Mac release. However, Adobe Flash is on Mac and Windows, so I think there's a lot of value in having the custom multi-dimension character creation on Mac. Thanks; I'm really impressed by Reallusion's products.
spacepope
spacepope
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Hi, I'm a little more confused; I think there may be a Pipeline version for Mac. I was able to add it to my cart from this link: http://www.reallusion.com/go/crazytalk/Mac-Animator2-upgrade/special.asp. Can anyone confirm this product exists, as it's not mentioned elsewhere on the Reallusion site? Please see screenshot below. Thanks

Edited
10 Years Ago by spacepope
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 5 hours ago
Unfortunately there was a glitch that prevented the CTA2 Pipeline version for Mac showing up in the Online Store and in Member Accounts for Upgrade options. This will be corrected very soon.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

psaldari
psaldari
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)

Last Active: 7 Years Ago
OK, the problem is solved.
I have bought the pipeline version and I downloading it now… wow I am happy as a child. BigGrin
RicksWorks
RicksWorks
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Oh man! You guys have made it happen with this release. If everything works according to the descriptions, this update will rock CTA2.

Thank you guys for all of the work and hopefully you will just keep making it better and better. I'm also hoping to see more G2 characters available soon as well.

I sure wish I were a better artist, I could rock this thing!

AWESOME!

Rick Owens

spacepope
spacepope
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

So happy to have it on Mac! Thanks Reallusion for an awesome update.
outofbath
outofbath
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Wonderful!!!

Big thank you to the team, this is an excellent update. To have it on the MAC makes such a difference. Smile
Ibis Fernandez
Ibis Fernandez
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Congratulations RL! I just downloaded the patch and started playing with it.

I just have to commend you guys on the work done.

The issue with the duplicate eyebrows is fixed.
Mirrored eyes are recognized and no more missing pupils.
** the mouths sprites are still having issues on sprites 1 and 22 (it still duplicates the normal mouths) but that's so minor at this point I'm really happy so far.

I think i can now get rid of that broken mirror function in Puppet Producer Wink

I was able to import my character SWF template and 99% of it worked right out of the gate. That is a mayor WIN considering that creating those darn things are no easy task in the first place. I can't wait to try out the auto mirror stuff, I have a feeling that that's going to make things even easier.

Also I don't know what else you guys have done but it certainly feels a lot more responsive too. I can click on sprites and they become immediately selected. Before i needed to click and click and then double click just to get a sprite to become selected. Now it feels like i can just click it and it does it.

There's still that issue with the calibration panel. Some of the motions still do not correspond to the action being talked about during calibration, but again, its a minor thing I think.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ad51c90b-00a8-459d-8ca4-2136.gif
Ibis Fernandez   |   (available for hire)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Professional Animator, Filmmaker | Creator of the highest quality (modular) G2 rigs for cartoon animator and developer of Toon Titan and Puppet Producer 
Author of Flash Animation and Cartooning: A Creative Guide
>>> be sure to check out http://toontitan.com for professional grade assets, templates, and custom tools for Cartoon Animator and more.

Reading This Topic