Faceshift to Iclone

Posted By Asamadi 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Asamadi
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (647 reputation)Veteran Member (647 reputation)Veteran Member (647 reputation)Veteran Member (647 reputation)Veteran Member (647 reputation)Veteran Member (647 reputation)Veteran Member (647 reputation)Veteran Member (647 reputation)Veteran Member (647 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi, everybody, I'm exploring face animation possibilities and  I

wonder if it is possible to get faceshift data in to iclone?

thx in advance,

Sen
Sen
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hello ,

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic154909-265-1.aspx

Sorry french Tongue .

CGTRADER

Cricky
Cricky
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Skype ID= learn.iclone

Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
For the prices they are quoting per annual licensing: 1500$/year 800$/year

They can keep it !!!

SKYPE ID: rc.650

http://city.reallusion.com/store/ModuleExpand.aspx?id=GS634545170497417354&mdid=18866

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentTag.aspx?tagname=Cricky&AuthorID=20081020688550191201#]Reallusion Store Content

" If I had Alzheimer's (Old Timers), would I know it? "
Asamadi
Asamadi
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (647 reputation)Veteran Member (647 reputation)Veteran Member (647 reputation)Veteran Member (647 reputation)Veteran Member (647 reputation)Veteran Member (647 reputation)Veteran Member (647 reputation)Veteran Member (647 reputation)Veteran Member (647 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Thx mon ami Sen, I don't speak french but I could follow the interesting discussion with Google translator. But in my case I would like to explore all the possibilities in the IC pipeline.
I saw that Swoooop had a video on importing face animation in to IC but ounfortunatelythe video is no longer online, and there are some 3dx tut on importing bvh and fbx animations, but I need to know about the facial animation pipeline.
so if there are any tuts out there on this subject, please hook me up. I will call on Swoooop
for his lost tutorial, but again I'm greatful for al the help I can get.

thx Wink
CaseClosed
CaseClosed
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
You have to get lots of trial software and then it still might not work.  Facial mocap is moving fast and everyone is grabbing onto it. Not sure why our friends at iClone don't want to make applying facial mocap easy, or even possible for that matter.

Right now it's a giant puzzle that nobody is giving the answer to, or they just haven't figured it out. I have yet to see any facial mocap put into iClone, though I have seen it applied to DAZ3d model through multiple software including Faceshift. Here is how they did it:

Faceshift

1. create MoCap in FACESHIFT and export

2. import the DAZ character in MOTIONBUILDER and apply MoCapon T-Pose (see Truebone´s tutorials for details on how to connect MoCap data tothe morphs)

3. send to MAYA and export the DAZ character as FBX (2011)

4. import the DAZ character FBX in CARRARA and detach itsbone structure (the facial MoCap should still be working on the character)

5. delete the character shape except the face and export theface as FBX

6. create body animation in iClone and export via 3DXchangeas FBX (Maya profile)

7. apply the iClone animation on the same character inCARRARA (the character should be in T-Pose at the 1st frame)

8. delete or hide the face of the character in the ModelRoom and import the MoCap face FBX (step 5)

9. align the MoCap face position on the character and adjustthe textures ... and THAT´s IT!

oneknorbert
oneknorbert
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Hi, did you get a solution to applying faceshift animation to Iclone ?

Reading This Topic