You have to get lots of trial software and then it still might not work. Facial mocap is moving fast and everyone is grabbing onto it. Not sure why our friends at iClone don't want to make applying facial mocap easy, or even possible for that matter.
Right now it's a giant puzzle that nobody is giving the answer to, or they just haven't figured it out. I have yet to see any facial mocap put into iClone, though I have seen it applied to DAZ3d model through multiple software including Faceshift. Here is how they did it:
1. create MoCap in FACESHIFT and export
2. import the DAZ character in MOTIONBUILDER and apply MoCapon T-Pose (see Truebone´s tutorials for details on how to connect MoCap data tothe morphs)
3. send to MAYA and export the DAZ character as FBX (2011)
4. import the DAZ character FBX in CARRARA and detach itsbone structure (the facial MoCap should still be working on the character)
5. delete the character shape except the face and export theface as FBX
6. create body animation in iClone and export via 3DXchangeas FBX (Maya profile)
7. apply the iClone animation on the same character inCARRARA (the character should be in T-Pose at the 1st frame)
8. delete or hide the face of the character in the ModelRoom and import the MoCap face FBX (step 5)
9. align the MoCap face position on the character and adjustthe textures ... and THAT´s IT!