Elephant or Monkey-faced human

Posted By sharad.inc 12 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
sharad.inc
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago

I would like to model an iClone STANDARD character (G5) which has the face of either a monkey or an elephant (reference images attached). I would like to have some expert opinion on the "best-way" forward

Elephant-face
1) Use the G5 character template in 3DSMax and extend the nose mesh into an elephant trunk
concerns: feasiblity of doing so without having to add extra vertices? can the elephant-trunk be soft-body enabled? can the nose be still animated separately using Crazy Talk?

2) Attach a soft-body prop to the face
concerns: feasibility? animation inside iClone? or import some default animations alongwith the prop

Monkey-face
1) as above - I guess this should be feasible. But how do we deal with the tail? As in (2) above?

Any help in this regard would be sincerely appreciated.

Regards,

Edited
12 Years Ago by sharad.inc

Reading This Topic