iClone5 Issues Thread

Posted By Peter (RL) 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Mel H
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
I downloaded the trial today,tomorrow when i get my free download link for point purchases is there a way to just activate the trial or do i need to redownload.

Carmello Holden

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 56 minutes ago
edwalter9 (9/24/2011)
Hi Peter. Yes, i downloaded Iclone Trial from that page. The file have 221mb. I downloaded again, and have the same error and same message.

The iClone5 trial does have the same file name iclone.exe as the previous iClone4 EX version but the file size for IC5 is 313mb. When downloading the new trial make sure you remove or overwrite any previous versions you may have downloaded. This should eliminate any errors in the file being installed.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Mel Holden (9/25/2011)
I downloaded the trial today,tomorrow when i get my free download link for point purchases is there a way to just activate the trial or do i need to redownload.

No the trial can't be activated and turned into the full version. You should uninstall the trial first then download and install the full versions of iClone5 Pro and the accompanying Resource Pack.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Illustrator Cathy
Illustrator Cathy
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
It's been about 24 hours for me after purchase and no download link. That's the only problem I'm having.

Cathy Hehe

Just click on the graphic to go there.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Anim8torCathy (9/25/2011)
It's been about 24 hours for me after purchase and no download link. That's the only problem I'm having.

Cathy Hehe

Hi Cathy

I'm sorry to hear this. This is not good enough certainly.

I will discuss this with the sales team tomorrow (Monday) and try and find out what is going on. If you haven't already I would check your spam or junk folders to see if the email possibly got filtered as spam.

Please also feel free to contact Customer Support regarding the delay and they will investigate this for you. As always please use the link below to request support.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

I really do apologise for the delay.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

DELETED2
DELETED2
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Am I right to assume we get our download links on the 26th Monday Sept?
I dont know why but for some reason I think this is a the case. I read something somewhere. Doze

Armstrong.

bluemidget666
bluemidget666
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Iclone 5 crashes when I try loading large projects from Iclone 4 .....

I Make My Mates Do The CanCan For The Amusement Of Killer RobotsBigGrin
Apparition
Apparition
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.5K reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
You guys were right!

I downloaded again and now it works super fine!

Interesting thing a corruption can produce such defect....

Computers... Computers.... Armagedon....!

Mike

Mike Aparicio-Reallusion Certified Innovative Content Developer

brystudio
brystudio
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)

Ok i reported that everytime i closed out iclone 5 it would crash . Well it is fixed i noticed that one of the bonus content didnt load up right some of the people in it said bonus under thier faces. i went to members page reloaded content pack and all is well. very happy with iclone 5 thanks for a great upgrade at a great price reallusion.BigGrin
JasonWynngard
JasonWynngard
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Submitted but posting here to see maybe if someone has the same issue or has resolved it.

The character is floaty when recording and previewing the mocap feature. Makes the character look very unnatural. Also can't get character to do certain things like place hands on hip, hold head as if dismayed, or place hands together as if praying for example.

In general the mocap feature isn't as smooth as I thought it would be. Calibrating the Kinect, i find my hips and legs with the character aren't aligned and sometimes cross and do other weird things. I decided maybe my loose clothing was the issue so (not meaning to offend) I stripped to my BVD briefs and while there was a bit less of the crazy legs behavior it wasn't completely satisfactory. Also the feet when moved looked almost as yucky and weird as those I've seen in TrueBones demos. Not backwards but twisted at a weird angle.

Now, for something really weird. I my wife calibrated and did the same stuff with her as I did motion-wise. She stayed in her pajamas which are also loose. The characters continued to be floaty but for the most part, the bodies stayed aligned with far less of the strange feet and leg behavior than my motion test produced. As far as I know, machines as incapable of prejudice so wonder what is going on here.

Omen HP17t ck00 -- Windows 11 -- 32GB RAM -- Two 1TB Crucial M.2 NVME Drives -- nVidia Geoforce RTX 3070 -- 11th Generation i9 -- LG 32" QUHD Monitor

Reading This Topic