Help with Custom Design Character Material

Posted By brothertcoleman 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
brothertcoleman
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
I follow the directions to try to design character cloths for Mr. Pose but I never get the option to Select the body parts to edit as seen in the picture,the area on the right is not selectable.

Please help also with the Flowing Hair Elements Volume 1.

I think I'm following the steps correctly.

I load the layout base and detach it like the instruction says. 

I chose the scalp base but when I load it, it ends up on the ground not on the models head as shown in picture below.

Hair segment ends up way off in the distance as shown in bottom picture.

Not sure what I am doing wrong.

Thanks Tim

| Windows 11 64bit / iClone7 Pro / Headshot Plug-in / Character Creator v4 / Perception Neuron Profile for Motion LIVE 2D Plug-in/ CrazyTalk 8 Pipline / FaceFilter v3 PRO / Cartoon Animator 5 Pipeline/Serif DrawPlus X8 / 3DXchange 6 Pro / WidgetCast PRO / DP Animation Maker / PopVideo 3

Edited
13 Years Ago by brothertcoleman
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Hi..

To be able to change the color and textures of Mr Pose just switch to Skin rather than Upper, Lower etc. Once the Skin tab has been selected you will have access to the Material and Texture Settings.

For the Flowing Hair problem please go HERE for full instructions on attaching the Scalp Base.

The part you seem to be missing is Attaching the Scalp Base to the Layout Base. To do this you need to select the Scalp Base, Right Click and choose Attach. Then select the Layout Base.

Finally you need to select the Attach To button (top right of first image below) and then make sure you have the settings as shown in the second image below. This should do it.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

brothertcoleman
brothertcoleman
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Thanks Peter, worked great for Mr Pose ,just need a little more practice with hair segments.

| Windows 11 64bit / iClone7 Pro / Headshot Plug-in / Character Creator v4 / Perception Neuron Profile for Motion LIVE 2D Plug-in/ CrazyTalk 8 Pipline / FaceFilter v3 PRO / Cartoon Animator 5 Pipeline/Serif DrawPlus X8 / 3DXchange 6 Pro / WidgetCast PRO / DP Animation Maker / PopVideo 3

Reading This Topic