Profile Picture

help files in amimator

Posted By rapper 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
rapper
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (324 reputation)Senior Member (324 reputation)Senior Member (324 reputation)Senior Member (324 reputation)Senior Member (324 reputation)Senior Member (324 reputation)Senior Member (324 reputation)Senior Member (324 reputation)Senior Member (324 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 11 Years Ago
has anyone had trouble with the trial of animator.  After I install the download it won't launch to the real illusion site from within the program.  And the help file don't appear.  I love the program but registration of the trial was difficult since the program would not send me to the site.  Thanks
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 1 minute ago
Might sound obvious but were you connected to the internet when you were trying to look at the online manual? If you were and were still unable to access the help guide then it would seem your security software is blocking access.

I would take a look at your security or firewall settings and change them to allow full access for CTA. Once you do this you should be able to launch to the Reallusion site okay.

For your reference you can also find the online help guide by clicking the link below. Smile

http://www.reallusion.com/crazytalk/Animator/help/animator/pro/

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

rapper
rapper
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (324 reputation)Senior Member (324 reputation)Senior Member (324 reputation)Senior Member (324 reputation)Senior Member (324 reputation)Senior Member (324 reputation)Senior Member (324 reputation)Senior Member (324 reputation)Senior Member (324 reputation)

I'm connected but I'll look at my security settings.  Thanks for the reply
rapper
rapper
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

I disabled my fire wall and listed reallusion as a trusted site.  Still no luck.  CTA ??? chicago transit authority ?  I googled CTA but couldn't find anything related to reallusion.  Any help appreciated.  None of my help file open either.  Every other part of the program works great as far as I can tell.  I'm going through the great tutorials on the site.  I'm talking with support too.  They want me to send them a certain file from the run prompt in the start menue.  I will I guess.  I just thought others had this problem and there was a quick fix.  Love the software!

Reading This Topic