Profile Picture

To Those Having Purchasing Problems

Posted By Peter (RL) 16 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Tcat
Posted 16 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (202 reputation)Junior Member (202 reputation)Junior Member (202 reputation)Junior Member (202 reputation)Junior Member (202 reputation)Junior Member (202 reputation)Junior Member (202 reputation)Junior Member (202 reputation)Junior Member (202 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 16 Years Ago
Sorry to make my first real posting here such a downer. Crying

element 5 Customer Service has been failing me all day.

1st I tried PayPal, then a Credit card.

I was able to purchase CT5.1 Pro through a 3rd party.
IT appears I cannot purchase Winia in any fashion outside of element 5... At least no place I can find.... Anybody have a suggestion on a site that sells models?

Looking to get up to speed on CT before I attempt to take on iClone....
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 16 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 29 minutes ago
Tcat (9/6/2008)
Sorry to make my first real posting here such a downer. Crying

element 5 Customer Service has been failing me all day.

1st I tried PayPal, then a Credit card.

I was able to purchase CT5.1 Pro through a 3rd party.
IT appears I cannot purchase Winia in any fashion outside of element 5... At least no place I can find.... Anybody have a suggestion on a site that sells models?

Looking to get up to speed on CT before I attempt to take on iClone....

Have you followed the advice on the first page of this thread. If all else has failed you can contact sales directly.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Harley Quinn
Cry
Harley Quinn
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (174 reputation)Junior Member (174 reputation)Junior Member (174 reputation)Junior Member (174 reputation)Junior Member (174 reputation)Junior Member (174 reputation)Junior Member (174 reputation)Junior Member (174 reputation)Junior Member (174 reputation)

Last Active: 15 Years Ago
I am also having major problems with Element 5, I have talked to them and they tell me to try a different credit card. I did and the payments keep not going through. I am so frustrated because I have been purchasing content packs with PayPal many times and never had a problem and then yesterday my payments no longer could go through. Element 5 just kept sending emails to try again. I sent a email to customer service to realillusion, haven't heard anything back yet. The gentleman from element 5 yesterday told me that realillusion would bump me back to him. Not sure how this will be resolved.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Harley Quinn (3/25/2009)
I am also having major problems with Element 5, I have talked to them and they tell me to try a different credit card. I did and the payments keep not going through. I am so frustrated because I have been purchasing content packs with PayPal many times and never had a problem and then yesterday my payments no longer could go through. Element 5 just kept sending emails to try again. I sent a email to customer service to realillusion, haven't heard anything back yet. The gentleman from element 5 yesterday told me that realillusion would bump me back to him. Not sure how this will be resolved.

Hi Harley,

Sorry to hear you are encountering problems purchasing from Element 5. In cases where purchasing can't be completed it is possible for Reallusion to process the order manually. If you look at the first post in this thread there is a contact email for Reallusion Sales or you can use the support form to request this help.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

I hope you get this resolved soon.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (174 reputation)Junior Member (174 reputation)Junior Member (174 reputation)Junior Member (174 reputation)Junior Member (174 reputation)Junior Member (174 reputation)Junior Member (174 reputation)Junior Member (174 reputation)Junior Member (174 reputation)

Last Active: 15 Years Ago
Thanks Peter, your message gives me hope that realillusion can help. I already sent realillusion an email and have my trouble ticket but if they bump me back to Element 5 I'll ask realillusion to do my payment manually.
I'll let you know what happens.
-Harley
randon
randon
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (212 reputation)Junior Member (212 reputation)Junior Member (212 reputation)Junior Member (212 reputation)Junior Member (212 reputation)Junior Member (212 reputation)Junior Member (212 reputation)Junior Member (212 reputation)Junior Member (212 reputation)

Last Active: 14 Years Ago
Hello, anyone having trouble with the download link, I bought a Iclone pack at 4AM today and still cant download, the link element 5 sent me can't conect to the web server????
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

randon (4/4/2009)
Hello, anyone having trouble with the download link, I bought a Iclone pack at 4AM today and still cant download, the link element 5 sent me can't conect to the web server????

Hi,

Are you still having problems downloading iClone?

Have you checked that your firewall or security software is not blocking access to the web server? This sometimes can cause problems like this.

If you continue to have problems, then please try contacting Element 5 support so they can check the link or contact the Reallusion support department for further help.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

This should be able to be resolved quickly for you.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

musicaz
musicaz
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
i purchasediClone Props Pack:
Edited
8 Years Ago by musicaz
admin_5_20090922165040846
admin_5_20090922165040846
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Last Active: 10 Years Ago
I had a different problem.

I went through the steps to order an upgrade from CT 5.1 to 6.0. After making payment, I was sent software keys for iClone Pro, in which I've never had any interest.

Since part of the process for the upgrade required entering the serial number for my CT 5.1 purchase, it's a little hard to believe that I actually entered the wrong product. Besides, I was charged the right price for the purchase I wanted, not the product I got.

Now I have to go through a lengthy refund procedure, involving a printed for and a fax, of all things. If the refund involves postal mail, (I live in rural Alaska, that could take weeks,) I probably won't make further purchases.

Customer service sent me a bizarrely worded response that said that I had indeed ordered iC but that their database showed I had ordered CT.

I apologize for venting a bit, but I have gone from excitement over the new version of CT to frustration due to the frustrations of navigating Reallusion's rather poorly designed website, obviously flawed online store, and linguistically challenged customer service.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

admin_5 (8/12/2009)
I had a different problem.

I went through the steps to order an upgrade from CT 5.1 to 6.0. After making payment, I was sent software keys for iClone Pro, in which I've never had any interest.

Since part of the process for the upgrade required entering the serial number for my CT 5.1 purchase, it's a little hard to believe that I actually entered the wrong product. Besides, I was charged the right price for the purchase I wanted, not the product I got.

Now I have to go through a lengthy refund procedure, involving a printed for and a fax, of all things. If the refund involves postal mail, (I live in rural Alaska, that could take weeks,) I probably won't make further purchases.

Customer service sent me a bizarrely worded response that said that I had indeed ordered iC but that their database showed I had ordered CT.

I apologize for venting a bit, but I have gone from excitement over the new version of CT to frustration due to the frustrations of navigating Reallusion's rather poorly designed website, obviously flawed online store, and linguistically challenged customer service.

Hi,

Sorry to hear of your problems upgrading from CT5 to CT6. That is very strange that you were given an iClone license number instead of the correct one for Crazytalk.

As you say you have been in contact with support have they resolved this for you yet? I'm not sure why you are going for a refund as it should be quick process of changing your download and license number to Crazytalk 6. Have you asked support to do this for you?

Please let me know if you are having difficulty with the support replies and I'll try and help.

Thanks for your patience while this is resolved and apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic