To Those Having Purchasing Problems

Posted By Peter (RL) 16 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
DELETED2
Posted 16 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Oddly Element 5 in Germany were spelt out in a concise post that explained the failing technologies they were using as admitted by a member of staff not just to myself but the origin of the post now missing.

That Purchaser called America on the following number.

I ALSO called the same number number.

Customer Service USA: 1-800-406-4966

IMMEDIATELY after entering data in the element 5 system (having used 6 credit cards and a seventh in England three times and been refused on them all.) and found that 4 minutes later I had email with links inside for my iClone3 download.

I had wasted 3 days with Element 5's German office.

So, now I will call America's helpdesk and get issues cleared manually again as before.

They're very efficient there.
Instant service.
Courteous... of course.
And effective and efficient.

WHY then would the post that spelt this out as a simple efficient solution to the issue of failings in germany......... have been removed. !!!!!!

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 16 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Armstrong (8/16/2008)

WHY then would the post that spelt this out as a simple efficient solution to the issue of failings in germany......... have been removed. !!!!!!

The original thread on this subject was removed at the request of the original poster.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

DELETED2
DELETED2
Posted 16 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Thanks for that Peter.

I couldnt work out how potentially the efficient solution to so many complaint-posts was missing nor how it may have been detrimental to Reallusions progress.

Aside, the same errors happens here on purchase.
And the same above solution works every time within minutes. Cool

Wayne From Miller
Wayne From Miller
Posted 16 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (253 reputation)Senior Member (253 reputation)Senior Member (253 reputation)Senior Member (253 reputation)Senior Member (253 reputation)Senior Member (253 reputation)Senior Member (253 reputation)Senior Member (253 reputation)Senior Member (253 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 14 Years Ago
To whom it may concern.
Quote from my previous post
---------------------------------------------------------------------
My problem has yet to be resolved.
I like everyone else waited for the delayed release but while waiting decided to go for the update for Crazy Talk, figured ...hey it would give be something to do till the new iClone was available.
After several attempts it finally went through, but no e mail download link, just e mails that Credit Card was Denied. Checked with credit card company and a payment was made to element5.com for $ 89.60 . Hmmm
No Crazy Talk no Refund.
Went ahead and tried to order Power Bundle Pack III Pro anyway similar snafu.
Numerous e - Mails 20 and counting.
My order status is undetermined. The last contact I made was to cancel all orders and refund or credit my account $ 89.60. At which time I will order Power Bundle Pack III Pro hopefully using snail mail and a check.
It was suggested that I e mail my credit card info to place an order, didn't seem a good like idea to me given the circumstances thus far.
---------------------------------------------------------------
I don't feel that I am being overly demanding about not sending good money after bad.
I have not been contacted since Saturday, tho they were somewhat helpful and I was quite hopeful I'd at the least be on my way to purchasing iClone. Here again I sit at my keyboard no resolution to the $ 89.60 of mine that Element 5 has .... no iClone III on my computer ....and no real reason to believe that the situation will change in the near future.
This is by far the worst order experience I have had with any company in my 55 years.
Great Product Terrible Customer Purchase Experience
Wayne
moviechick
moviechick
Posted 16 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (808 reputation)Veteran Member (808 reputation)Veteran Member (808 reputation)Veteran Member (808 reputation)Veteran Member (808 reputation)Veteran Member (808 reputation)Veteran Member (808 reputation)Veteran Member (808 reputation)Veteran Member (808 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hi Wayne
Have you tried going here:
https://cp.element5.com/esales/cp/login/index.html?sessionid=1009430527&random=c2c3b9284299d180088ce1edfd35f954

that is what I had to do. You can get all your order history and download links there. Just a thought.

Jo
Jackly86
Jackly86
Posted 16 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Hi Wayne

Would you please check the customer service thread again?

I've got informed by Element5, none of your previous orders have been processed successfully so there were no charges being made.

How to make the orders?

As suggested earlier, Reallusion is ready to take the order directly or you may try contact E5 US directly to complete the purchase.

Customer Service USA
Phone: +1 952 646-5022 (for calls from outside the U.S.)
or +1 800 406 4966 (for calls from inside the U.S.)

Customer Service USA
Phone: +1 952 646-5022 (for calls from outside the U.S.) or +1 800 406 4966 (for calls from inside the U.S.)

Please confirm again with our payment option.

Thanks
Jackie

Reallusion Sales Team
Wayne From Miller
Wayne From Miller
Posted 16 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (253 reputation)Senior Member (253 reputation)Senior Member (253 reputation)Senior Member (253 reputation)Senior Member (253 reputation)Senior Member (253 reputation)Senior Member (253 reputation)Senior Member (253 reputation)Senior Member (253 reputation)

Thanks Jo,
Been there done that....found the glitch ( with help from Reallusion ) and should be cloning soon.
Wayne
Wayne From Miller
Wayne From Miller
Posted 16 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Hi Jackie.
The way it was explained to me by the Credit Card company, the order was approved after Element5 checked to see if the money was available. So it looked like they recevied the money but none was taken. Elements5 contacted me that all orders have been canceled so the money is no longer available....confusing but settled.
I will contact you shortly with order info.
Thanks
Wayne
anndee
anndee
Posted 16 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (529 reputation)Veteran Member (529 reputation)Veteran Member (529 reputation)Veteran Member (529 reputation)Veteran Member (529 reputation)Veteran Member (529 reputation)Veteran Member (529 reputation)Veteran Member (529 reputation)Veteran Member (529 reputation)

Last Active: 13 Years Ago
Wayne From Miller (8/19/2008)
Hi Jackie.

The way it was explained to me by the Credit Card company, the order was approved after Element5 checked to see if the money was available. So it looked like they recevied the money but none was taken. Elements5 contacted me that all orders have been canceled so the money is no longer available....confusing but settled.

I will contact you shortly with order info.

Thanks

Wayne

My experience: They are a world champion in cancelling orders. Gold medal to elements 5 in destroying w00t businesses
Maybe they have the wrong call center -partner. Those one, who collects bank and card data and no orders.........
Thats no joke, thats reality here in Germany and probably all over the world in those days...................Hehe

Andi

PS: Meine Erfahrungen mit der Einarbeitung in iClone in deutscher Sprache in meinem Blog.
Edited
16 Years Ago by anndee
LocrianII
LocrianII
Posted 16 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (336 reputation)Senior Member (336 reputation)Senior Member (336 reputation)Senior Member (336 reputation)Senior Member (336 reputation)Senior Member (336 reputation)Senior Member (336 reputation)Senior Member (336 reputation)Senior Member (336 reputation)

Last Active: 12 Years Ago
What is wrong with the service around here? Why is there no phone numbers to this company. Being I made my purchase on the 9th of last month and am yet to get my order 100% filled, I'm trying my best to say this with a smile.

Why does my ticket sit in a data base unanswered for going on 54.5 hours?

Look, I understand there are glitches with IC3. I get that and understand it, and am willing to wait it out with everyone else wile this is fixed. But if I can't get this straightened out by the 9th of this month I will have wasted $450 on the extreme Elements/iclone package. And before my moneys wasted, PayPal will be back charging Reallusion and you can come get the pieces I did get. The reason I'm sounding like a jerk here is I only have 4 days max to get this worked out. My time for being a nice, complacent lil "newbie" is done.

EDIT: Well the squeaky wheel gets the grease. This issue got resolved this morning, 4 days shy of a month from the point of purchase. Thanks (finally) Kelly.
Edited
16 Years Ago by LocrianII

Reading This Topic