Profile Picture

iClone4 AP module keeps crashing

Posted By Toin 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Toin
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (342 reputation)Senior Member (342 reputation)Senior Member (342 reputation)Senior Member (342 reputation)Senior Member (342 reputation)Senior Member (342 reputation)Senior Member (342 reputation)Senior Member (342 reputation)Senior Member (342 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Since upgrading from Standard to Pro version I'm getting frequent crashes of the iClone AP module (and therefore iClone4 Pro). DXDiag shows "No problems found".
The Standard version never crashed on me so, is there something wrong with Pro?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 9 hours ago
Hi..

Sorry to hear of your problems.

I would advise contacting Reallusion Technical Support using the link below. It is not normal for the Pro version to keep crashing and there should be no difference to the Standard version in this respect. The support team will be able to help you try and resolve this issue as quickly as possible.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic