Uploader version history

Posted By alanchen 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
alanchen
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Last Month
Uploader v1.51

Fixing re-purposed times limitation

==========================

Uploader v1.5

Supporting ccslider upload

Uploader v1.4

Supporting retrieving IC6 content thumbnail; fixing IC6 content derivative content display issue

Uploader v1.3

Assigning category (and installed sub-folder, optional) from the uploader

Uploader v1.21

Supporting iprops with iscript attached (e.g. physic toolbox) uploaded

Uploader v1.2

Assign Export license price for selected categories from the uploader directly

Uploader v1.11

In the near future, developers who want to submit contents to Reallusion content store can "select from existing marketplace content" without re-uploading the contents in a zip file, and content packs created from marketplace content can be DRM protected if the "embed watermark" is selected before uploading. v1.11 is targeted to the required updates in response to the change, no feature was added.

Uploader v1.1 new features:

1) CrazyTalk Animator content supported.

2) Upload and Hide. Now you can publish and hide content from your store at the same time.

3) Upload and Publish. You can publish content to theme stores while uploading.

2 & 3 should be very useful when you only sell content in theme stores (you can check "Upload and Hide from my store" and "Select new theme stores to publish", then everything will be done at once). If you don't want to select theme stores every time, select "Publish to the same theme store(s) as last upload" will publish content to the same store every time.

4) Account sitter. From your city management page > Settings (in the left nav), you can assign an account sitter who can upload content on behalf of you; If you are an account sitter of someone, you will see the switch in the uploader, as well as your content editing and publishing page.

Please download the latest version here and feel free to let us know if there is any problem.

Regards,
Alan

===================
Reallusion Marketing Department
EC service team
Edited
8 Years Ago by alanchen-rl
vidi
vidi
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
Thank you Alan ! it work now proper for CTA Smile

-------------------------------------------------------------------
liebe Grüße vidi

vidi
vidi
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)

... but once again, I can't really understand why your own pop- or iwidget formats not as download supported for iClone and CTA ? You know? for CTA you can import media file as prop etc.. , and because popvideo with transparency backgrounds it's so nice to use as aniamted background image Layer or Props (e.g Windmill ). Why You don't supported and promoted your own format for development and for all your programs. Only iwidget is possible , but is only to downloadable via widgetcast Hehe

Or it is possible to save a popVideo as prop or image Layer for to share ? I have try it but without the mediafile is the prop empty.

Sorry for my poor english BigGrin and I hope you understand what I mean

liebe Grüße vidi

alanchen
alanchen
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

Hi vidi,

It's more a policy issue than technical limitations (though there are some). I'd encourage you to submit PopVideos through content store. As long as there are some high quality PopVideos from developers and generates sales, it can be a proof that opening the format can bring more benefits than risks.

Regards,
Alan

===================
EC service team
vidi
vidi
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

I'd encourage you to submit PopVideos through content store.

I gave a look in the contenstore and the popvideo catogory Hehe That is not the right place for me. Not all User know that popvideo can be use as a prop in CTA. CTA User don't search this in the contenstore .

Your policy is for me not understanding and I see not more risk as by iwidget(aka popvideo BigGrin) or another 3D objects. But no problem, I made now a decision and will open my own shop. Thank you !

liebe Grüße vidi

Alley
Alley
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Has anyone switched to this new uploader?  If so, is it working with no issues?

Alley

gizmo
gizmo
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Hi Alley. Just about to post about an issue with the new Uploader and spotted your post. I defiantly cannot upload anything. Says some files cannot be uploaded although I've checked them out many times. I note no new content has appeared for the last couple of days. I am in contact with support, as I guess you are.

Note: I'm also often getting this message although I know I have no invalid characters in my filenames

Cool gizmo

Alley
Alley
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
I defiantly cannot upload anything.

I'd be defiant too, if I couldn't upload anything.Tongue

Hi gizmo - I actually hadn't tried it.  I have learned to wait and see on these things for this very reason - thanks for the info and I shall hold off before proceeding.

Thanks also for responding about the hand motions.  If noone responds, I will download the pack again for interest sake.

Alley

vidi
vidi
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hi Alan ,
Please tell me, how can we make a special pre animate prop, for the market place when you external media not allowed.Hehe

... and how it is possible to save a "special fx" in the fx Libary . I found no way. Peter Edwards says
All the Special FX included with CrazyTalk Animator are looping .flv files. With this mind, if you have the right flash creation software you can create your own SFX and bring them into CTA.

I have created looping. flv but the save button stay greyed. I tryed SWF Animations, too, but it get a lot amount of data increase after importing . It's unsuitable for the performance.

Popvideo is for me not only a greenscreen thing. Actually I have this bought, for my own drawing png sequenzen for to make media files with alpha chanel .

Sorry ! I want no beg here, only I wondering how it get conform with RL policy, CTA program content support and the uploader? Hehe

liebe Grüße vidi

Edited
13 Years Ago by vidi
alanchen
alanchen
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hi gizmo,

I've tried the ctprop you sent to support team without problem. I noticed that you can drag-drop CTA content into the uploader but got some other error messages before uploading. I will have the RD team take a look at the message and see what the problem might be.

Hi Vidi,

Here is the supported list of CrazyTalk Animator files. White paper for developers will be released later to help you create CrazyTalk Animator contents.

===================
EC service team

Reading This Topic