Profile Picture

A crash followed by inability to run iclone

Posted By thebiz.movies 14 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
moanou2
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 12 Years Ago
ah brain damage ok mostly it s assert fail with visual C++ or....runtime error.....or mystery....it strange each first time the prg works well and then as soon as it  gets crazy it becomes more and more unstable each time u open it, when i saw someone on this site  who had the same troubles  ithought it was a good thing to ask for help but no im alone in babylonia !!!

got go to sleep if i can ....

loustik

moanou2
moanou2
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 12 Years Ago
oh thxs again well i took the one that goes with the prg (the dirX9) frankly i did not checked out this side ...huuuummmmm nice track to follow , perhaps ur right cause i got many shit in the register concerning iclone 5 and directx well i go to sleep to dream about it... thxs for being back so fast i ll tell u the result of my search

peace and health

Reading This Topic