Profile Picture

Virtual Studio Install: "Error Code: 99. Error file: RLVnsRepackerU.dll" Where is instilation log?

Posted By djzpt 14 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
djzpt
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 12 Years Ago
Hi, there,

When attempting to install Virtual Stuidio Vol2 I'm now getting...

"Error Code: 99. Error file: RLVnsRepackerU.dll Contact support with saved instalation log" Does anybody know what the error code means and, if not, where do I find the instilation log?

Thank-Ya Friends

You know when you're spending too much time with iClone4 when you scream out its name when making love!

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 1 hour ago
Please contact Reallusion Support using the link below. Please give details of the error message you have received. They will be able to help you resolve this issue and inform you if they need further information such as a log file.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.aspx

Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

djzpt
djzpt
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Thanks, Peter,

Ya' know? some strange this are happening to my account. I posted this question to Reallusion Support on 10/07/10 but I havent heard any thing yet.

Also, on my PC, when I cliked on the link that you provided, I was sent to a page that says that I need to re-log in. But when I was on my MAC and I cl;icked on the link you provided I was sent strieght to the Reallusion page where you can post a question. I don't know why one computer sends to to one location and the other requires me to log in.

Have you ever heard of a Anti-Virus software or Firewall interferring with Reallusion web pages?

In addition, when I try to re-log in by using you link, the "log-in" button won't work. If I do a properties check (right click) on the "log-in" button, the Open Link option is greyed out, meaning it does not have a url link.

https://www.reallusion.com/member/program/memberreg.asp

I have to log in by selecting a product and act like I'm goimng to buy ti and when it asks me to logh in, I can log in and come to the forum. But it seems tthat as fart as Reallusion website is concerened. I'm not logged in.

Final note. 3d Montage Vol 2 says that I need to upgrade, but I can't log in to upgrade because that "log-in" button won't work for me.

I know this is a lot, but if you can help me, I'll put you on my christmas list   ")

New occurence!!!! I just clicked spell check and I recieved an error stating that I "Do not have permission to access this page!"

Twilight Zone

You know when you're spending too much time with iClone4 when you scream out its name when making love!

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

It could possibly be a firewall or security software issue. You could try temporarily turning them off just to see if this does indeed make a difference to you.

As you mentioned that you didn't encounter problems using your Mac you could try to login to your Account via the Mac. Once logged in you will be able to check the status of your Support ticket and any replies received from within your account.

I will also check with Support to see if they have received your support request and find out what the current status is. I will let you know as soon as I find out anything.

Thanks for your patience. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hi again,

I have checked with Support and they had already replied to your Support request. In case you are still experiencing problems logging into your account I include their response below.

From Reallusion Support

Regarding to your first question, as Montage vol2 and virtual Studio vol2 are DRM protected content, so it needs to verify your iClone4 and the transaction record via internet when installing. So we suggest that you connect to the internet while your install DRM content.

We checked the error code 99 message and we found that you should Update your iClone version.
For the content of 3D VFX - Virtual Studio Vol. 2 and 3D VFX - Motion Montage Vol. 2 , it should be installed in iClone v4.12 or above. Please Make sure that you''ve updated to iClone v4.12 or above.

You can go to "?" > "About iClone" to have a check.
If not , you could follow below steps to download the patch and then update the version to v4.3
1) Login to your member account:
http://www.reallusion.com/member/program/memberreg.asp
2) Click "Bonus & Upgrade" to on the right-hand side of iClone4 Pro.
3) You could find Patch downloads, iClone 4.1 Patch > iClone 4.3 Patch

If your problem continues Please follow the below steps to export your registry keys to us.
1) Click Start, and then click Run.
2) In the Open box, type regedit, and then click OK
3) Go to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Reallusion",
4) On the File menu, click Export.
5) In the Save in box, select a location where you want to save the Registration Entries (.reg)
6) In the File name box, type a file name, and then click Save.
7) Attach this file to us.

If your operating system is 64 bit, the entry for Reallusion would be the following location.
"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Reallusion"

If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

djzpt
djzpt
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Thanks Peter,

For some reason Reallusion Notifications or replies were going to my spam list!!! DUH!

O.K. I'll get busy putting things together on your list.

Thanks again!

Reading This Topic