iclone 3 content

Posted By Raven2angel 14 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Raven2angel
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Diva Of Drama

Diva Of Drama (2.2K reputation)Diva Of Drama (2.2K reputation)Diva Of Drama (2.2K reputation)Diva Of Drama (2.2K reputation)Diva Of Drama (2.2K reputation)Diva Of Drama (2.2K reputation)Diva Of Drama (2.2K reputation)Diva Of Drama (2.2K reputation)Diva Of Drama (2.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
I'm still using iclone 3.2 and have noticed that new ccd content packs all say that they require iclone 4 or above for install, even my own recent pack, which was made for 3.2 says the same. 
I don't have iclone 4 and have no intention of upgrading, so does this mean that previous iclone version users will be excluded from buying new content?

Life Suits Them

Raven's Roost - Marketplace Store

animagic
animagic
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 54 minutes ago
Raven2angel (8/19/2010)
I'm still using iclone 3.2 and have noticed that new ccd content packs all say that they require iclone 4 or above for install, even my own recent pack, which was made for 3.2 says the same. 

A little bit further down it says iClone 3.2 for your pack. Since they are textures, they should work. I would think that anything that doesn't use specific IC4 features should work.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Raven2angel
Raven2angel
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Diva Of Drama

Diva Of Drama (2.2K reputation)Diva Of Drama (2.2K reputation)Diva Of Drama (2.2K reputation)Diva Of Drama (2.2K reputation)Diva Of Drama (2.2K reputation)Diva Of Drama (2.2K reputation)Diva Of Drama (2.2K reputation)Diva Of Drama (2.2K reputation)Diva Of Drama (2.2K reputation)

Hi Zuijlen, thanks for the reply Smile

Yes, I added into the description 3.2, but it was reallusion who have posted that the pack needs version 4, which makes the information confusing. 

will email them again

Life Suits Them

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Raven2angel (8/19/2010)
I don't have iclone 4 and have no intention of upgrading, so does this mean that previous iclone version users will be excluded from buying new content?

Hi Raven,

Most new packs being released from Reallusion will require iClone4 to work sadly. Texture packs are slightly different and should work in earlier versions too. You would be wise to clarify it with the content team first though as it may be that the installer will require iClone4 to be present before the pack will install.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Raven2angel
Raven2angel
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Diva Of Drama

Ok, thank you Peter. Smile

Life Suits Them

Reading This Topic