Profile Picture

How to continue a HeadShot 2 project after closing project?

Posted By martinortiz 5 Months Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

How to continue a HeadShot 2 project after closing project?

Author
martinortiz
Posted 5 Months Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (346 reputation)Senior Member (346 reputation)Senior Member (346 reputation)Senior Member (346 reputation)Senior Member (346 reputation)Senior Member (346 reputation)Senior Member (346 reputation)Senior Member (346 reputation)Senior Member (346 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Months Ago
(Newbie)
I was practicing using the HeadShot 2 plugin...and did a lot of work...
I closed project, thinking that when I re-opened it, I could continue refining stuff with HeadShot plugin.
When I went to HeadShot panel, it would only let me open up a new image, not continue from where I left off.
Is there a way to re-open the face image and continue from where I left off?.
If I open a face image now, it will redo everything from scratch.

martinortiz
martinortiz
Posted 5 Months Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (346 reputation)Senior Member (346 reputation)Senior Member (346 reputation)Senior Member (346 reputation)Senior Member (346 reputation)Senior Member (346 reputation)Senior Member (346 reputation)Senior Member (346 reputation)Senior Member (346 reputation)

There is (of course) a lot of morphs applied to the face, when exporting to FBX, do I need to bake any morphs into mesh before I export it?
Or is this done automatically?
Edited
5 Months Ago by martinortiz
martinortiz
martinortiz
Posted 5 Months Ago
View Quick Profile

OK, I closed project and tried re-opening it again...
This time it allowed me to continue with HeadShot plugin where I left off.
With my 2nd question, there are a lot of morphs applied to face, when I export the character, are these morphs baked into the mesh?
If not, how do I do that?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Months Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (119.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (119.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (119.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (119.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (119.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (119.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (119.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (119.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (119.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 8 hours ago
If you are creating your character from a photo, just save your character before closing the project. Then when you reload your character you can continue working on it in the Headshot panel.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

martinortiz
martinortiz
Posted 5 Months Ago
View Quick Profile

There are lots of morphs on face, when I export the character to FBX, are these morphs baked into the mesh automatically?

Reading This Topic