Profile Picture

full motion and audio exprt

Posted By kissmecomix Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
kissmecomix
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (227 reputation)Junior Member (227 reputation)Junior Member (227 reputation)Junior Member (227 reputation)Junior Member (227 reputation)Junior Member (227 reputation)Junior Member (227 reputation)Junior Member (227 reputation)Junior Member (227 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
I am working on my very first animation, and i purchased the cc3 pipeline with headshot, skingen, i now had to upgrade to cc4 and using iclone trial is because i can not export audio and motion out of either iclone nor cc4, NOT EVERYONE CAN AFFORD ICLONE,  it is a hinderance and frustrating that i have fight every step just to produce a dimple animation, these pipelines are that in name only. If i wish to render in Blender, i should be able to import a character complete with motion and audio. 3d exchange use to be able to convert an imotion or rlmotion into a useable fbx that could be sent elsewhere to be used. now that's gone and that was the one thing that could have solved my problems. i want to see a plug in that will expoer both audio AND motion from either iclone or cc# into various formats, let's have a true pipeline that is for everyone.
animagic
animagic
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.3K reputation)

Last Active: 5 hours ago
FBX never contains audio (it is not part of the standard), but you can export audio only from iClone by selecting Render, then Video and then WAV.

Both iClone and CC4 allow you to export as FBX. However, for lip-synching you will need to use iClone.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

kissmecomix
kissmecomix
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (227 reputation)Junior Member (227 reputation)Junior Member (227 reputation)Junior Member (227 reputation)Junior Member (227 reputation)Junior Member (227 reputation)Junior Member (227 reputation)Junior Member (227 reputation)Junior Member (227 reputation)

there was a way to combine the two using 3drxchange if you doubt here's the youtube vide0 https://youtu.be/jWzT0JfIEjo, it was not impossible
animagic
animagic
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.3K reputation)

Last Active: 5 hours ago
Go to 13:03 where he says that the audio CANNOT be embedded in the FBX and need to be exported manually.

I have some experience in this, but you don't have to believe me.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

kissmecomix
kissmecomix
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

nevermind in the end same deal, audio does not export 

Reading This Topic