Profile Picture

Wonder Studio

Posted By kradproductions Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
kradproductions
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (243 reputation)Junior Member (243 reputation)Junior Member (243 reputation)Junior Member (243 reputation)Junior Member (243 reputation)Junior Member (243 reputation)Junior Member (243 reputation)Junior Member (243 reputation)Junior Member (243 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Has anyone played around with this?
https://wonderdynamics.com/
I've been trying to get mocap from it into iClone, but I'm having trouble setting up a Human IK profile in CC4.  It seems they're kind of coy about the skeletal format its FBX animations output with (no mesh).  Promotional materials make it look like Blender?

Just curious if anyone has experimented with this. 
charly Rama
charly Rama
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)

Last Active: 4 hours ago
Hi, here some experiences and infos

https://forum.reallusion.com/536623/RE-Wonder-dynamics---Iclone-should-be-a-great-combination?PageIndex=2#bm536783

https://forum.reallusion.com/536679/Tutorial-FBX-motion-from-Wonder-dynamics-to-Iclone#bm536746

eljofa
eljofa
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (527 reputation)Veteran Member (527 reputation)Veteran Member (527 reputation)Veteran Member (527 reputation)Veteran Member (527 reputation)Veteran Member (527 reputation)Veteran Member (527 reputation)Veteran Member (527 reputation)Veteran Member (527 reputation)

Last Active: 4 days ago
Hello!

Just saw the wonder dynamics website.
Blowned away Bro!!
Registered to see if I get access to Beta.

Thank you so much for sharing!
Cheers

AutoDidact
AutoDidact
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
The exported FBX from wonder dynamic is a standard  Maya humanIK format making it highly compatible with almost every biped retargeting system

RAG DOLL COLLISION ANIMATIONS FOR ICLONE 8 & 7
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ghost Origins
My latest Feature length film created with Iclone.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/adf9b210-df59-4cb6-aa1b-9de5.jpg

kradproductions
kradproductions
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (243 reputation)Junior Member (243 reputation)Junior Member (243 reputation)Junior Member (243 reputation)Junior Member (243 reputation)Junior Member (243 reputation)Junior Member (243 reputation)Junior Member (243 reputation)Junior Member (243 reputation)

charly Rama (6/1/2023)
Hi, here some experiences and infos

https://forum.reallusion.com/536679/Tutorial-FBX-motion-from-Wonder-dynamics-to-Iclone#bm536746

Thank you for the insight. I've been pestering them on Discord and it sounds like a workflow is in development. Haven't tried some of the suggestions I've seen... I can wait until it's ironed out. 

Cool tech. The motion is surprisingly smooth compared to Plask and others.
Edited
Last Year by kradproductions
kradproductions
kradproductions
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

AutoDidact (6/4/2023)
The exported FBX from wonder dynamic is a standard Maya humanIK format making it highly compatible with almost every biped retargeting system

Do you have a workflow to iClone? I'm on the struggle bus. 
Edited
kradproductions
kradproductions
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

eljofa (6/4/2023)
Hello!

Just saw the wonder dynamics website.
Blowned away Bro!!
Registered to see if I get access to Beta.

Thank you so much for sharing!
Cheers

Good luck. Please share your experiences. 👍 
Edited
kradproductions
kradproductions
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

AutoDidact (6/4/2023)
The exported FBX from wonder dynamic is a standard  Maya humanIK format making it highly compatible with almost every biped retargeting system

So Wonder Studios > blender auto rig > iclone?
Is there an IK profile you need bringing it into iclone?
Edited
AutoDidact
AutoDidact
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
Its seems you have to import the wonder dynamics FBX into the old 3D xchange app and use the "Maya human IK preset
to convert to nonstandard and send the animation data to iclone.

RAG DOLL COLLISION ANIMATIONS FOR ICLONE 8 & 7
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ghost Origins
My latest Feature length film created with Iclone.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/adf9b210-df59-4cb6-aa1b-9de5.jpg

kradproductions
kradproductions
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

AutoDidact (6/5/2023)
Its seems you have to import the wonder dynamics FBX into the old 3D xchange app and use the "Maya human IK preset
to convert to nonstandard and send the animation data to iclone.

I'll try that out!  Thanks!

Reading This Topic