Profile Picture

How do you save Eyelashes as Custom content?

Posted By jerome.dipietro Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Question.png
jerome.dipietro
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 days ago
There are Actor Templates for Eyelashes which can be applied to a character but I can't work out how to save my own.

The Eyelashes have their own morphs which I've tweaked, and are also elements of the Base_Body mesh (I've slightly moved those too).

How do I save those changes so that I can apply them to other characters (but only the eyelash tweaks (i.e. morphs and position change)?

Any help much appreciated

Unity Virtual Reality Developer
wetcircuit
This post has been flagged as an answer
wetcircuit
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (538 reputation)Veteran Member (538 reputation)Veteran Member (538 reputation)Veteran Member (538 reputation)Veteran Member (538 reputation)Veteran Member (538 reputation)Veteran Member (538 reputation)Veteran Member (538 reputation)Veteran Member (538 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
there are 2 eyelash asset types: under Actor, and under SkinGen 'Makeup'

The eyelash under Actor saves normally, picking from the AssetType dropdown menu during the save process.
I'm assuming this is the morphs-only.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/1cc5aa7c-b3fc-4333-8a10-3be6.png

the 2nd Eyelash type saves under SkinGen 'Makeup'
I'm assuming this is the texture-only

1. Activate the SkinGen Appearance editor
2. now saving SkinGen templates is possible (Full Makeup, Eye Makeup, Eyelash…)
3. select Eyelash from the AssetType dropdown during the save process.
jerome.dipietro
jerome.dipietro
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Last Active: 7 days ago
Thanks @wetcircuit super helpful as always.

I hadn't realised that by selecting the category and then pressing save, I'd get the specific morphs being saved.

Sadly my position transform of the eyelash meshes isn't being saved (you're right, it's just the morph or the material) but it's a start

Unity Virtual Reality Developer

Reading This Topic