Profile Picture

"Flatten All Motion With Constraint" removes all Visime audio. Why?

Posted By gorg222 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

"Flatten All Motion With Constraint" removes all Visime audio. Why?

Author
gorg222
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (168 reputation)Junior Member (168 reputation)Junior Member (168 reputation)Junior Member (168 reputation)Junior Member (168 reputation)Junior Member (168 reputation)Junior Member (168 reputation)Junior Member (168 reputation)Junior Member (168 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi,I've applied "flatten all motion with constraint" in Animation menu expecting some simple baking of the constraint/reach/spring animations.

Suddenly I've noticed all AUDIO was was removed? 

I was struggling with using reach target also being able to correct it with Edit motion layer. Usually it says something about Spring and/or Reach target preventing this
(although in timeline at that frame, there is no spring or reach target).

Flatten all motion with constrait baked it , so i could do some changes.

But why audio dissapeared? It has nothing to do with animation, ,does it? :-)
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 5 hours ago
Hi...

You shouldn't lose audio when using the "Flatten All Motion With Constraint" command (I didn't lose audio when I tested). The Viseme track will change to "Baked" but the audio should still be there. 

Have you tried the process with a different project to see if the issue occurs in all projects or just this one you are working on?

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic