Profile Picture

GOZ working on all except this one CC4 model

Posted By Hunz 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Hunz
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hello,

It's a strange one.  I've been using CC4 and the GOZ workflow flawlessly.  This particular character is shorter than the standard and I've been using the binding pose on the CC3+ for all the roundtrips so that my substance painter workflow and marvelous designer models are all in the same pose.

This workflow doesn't work.
1.Loaded my CC3+ BASE adjusted character in CC4
2. GOZ it to zbrush
3. GOZ it to CC4
4. CMD window pops up to push it but the IMPORT window in CC4 doesn't appear.

I've tried the following;
1. Loaded my CC3+ BASE adjusted character in CC4
2. GOZ it to zbrush
3. Reset the the character to default CC3+ BASE 
4. CMD window pops up to push it and IMPORT window in CC4 appears.
(this is not very ideal as all the bones need to be readjusted and the whole thing is broken)

1. Loaded my CC3+ BASE adjusted character in CC4
2. GOZ using both Default T and A
3. GOZ it to CC4
4. CMD window pops up to push it but the IMPORT window in CC4 doesn't appear.

Any help is appreciated.  If the outcome is short characters or certain morphs are off limits using this roundtrip is there a list somewhere?
Thank you!

luke (RL)
luke (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Group: Power Developer
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi, Hunz

Are you still having this issue?
We've already fixed some GoZ-related issues in the latest version. We just want to confirm whether the issue you mentioned still persists or not

thanks,

Reading This Topic