Profile Picture

Exporting to SVG

Posted By StudioMM Last Year
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
StudioMM
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (378 reputation)Senior Member (378 reputation)Senior Member (378 reputation)Senior Member (378 reputation)Senior Member (378 reputation)Senior Member (378 reputation)Senior Member (378 reputation)Senior Member (378 reputation)Senior Member (378 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
I think that the SVG compatibility of CA5 is just great. It would be even greater if it would be possible to export posed SVG characters to Illustrator (with layers) just as it already was possible with PSD files. I often use CA to pose my created characters for illustration purposes and edit them further in Photoshop and Illustrator.
Jason (RL)
Jason (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (56 reputation)New Member (56 reputation)New Member (56 reputation)New Member (56 reputation)New Member (56 reputation)New Member (56 reputation)New Member (56 reputation)New Member (56 reputation)New Member (56 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Hi StudioMM:

We will add this feature in a future patch!

Stay tuned.
Edited
Last Year by Jason (RL)
StudioMM
StudioMM
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (378 reputation)Senior Member (378 reputation)Senior Member (378 reputation)Senior Member (378 reputation)Senior Member (378 reputation)Senior Member (378 reputation)Senior Member (378 reputation)Senior Member (378 reputation)Senior Member (378 reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Thanks Jason, looking forward for that!
toonmanbill
toonmanbill
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
StudioMM (11/2/2022)
I think that the SVG compatibility of CA5 is just great. It would be even greater if it would be possible to export posed SVG characters to Illustrator (with layers) just as it already was possible with PSD files. I often use CA to pose my created characters for illustration purposes and edit them further in Photoshop and Illustrator.

Same request for this feature, but instead of just export posed SVG characters to Illustrator (with layers), to also export posed SVG characters to Affinity Designer 2 (with layers).

Thanks!

Reading This Topic