Exporting to SVG

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic526770.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By StudioMM - 2 Years Ago
I think that the SVG compatibility of CA5 is just great. It would be even greater if it would be possible to export posed SVG characters to Illustrator (with layers) just as it already was possible with PSD files. I often use CA to pose my created characters for illustration purposes and edit them further in Photoshop and Illustrator.
By Jason (RL) - 2 Years Ago
Hi StudioMM:

We will add this feature in a future patch!

Stay tuned.
By StudioMM - 2 Years Ago
Thanks Jason, looking forward for that!
By toonmanbill - 2 Years Ago
StudioMM (11/2/2022)
I think that the SVG compatibility of CA5 is just great. It would be even greater if it would be possible to export posed SVG characters to Illustrator (with layers) just as it already was possible with PSD files. I often use CA to pose my created characters for illustration purposes and edit them further in Photoshop and Illustrator.

Same request for this feature, but instead of just export posed SVG characters to Illustrator (with layers), to also export posed SVG characters to Affinity Designer 2 (with layers).

Thanks!

By Da_Drood - Last Year
toonmanbill (12/3/2022)
StudioMM (11/2/2022)

Same request for this feature, but instead of just export posed SVG characters to Illustrator (with layers), to also export posed SVG characters to Affinity Designer 2 (with layers).

Thanks!

I second this. As far as i know Reallusion is not an affiliate of Adobe, and loads of people use Affinity Designer 2 for SVG. Look forward for this feature

By rfbindl - Last Year
How are things coming along with this feature? Anticipated timeframe for release? This will provide 2 way function, correct? Launch to SVG Editor from Composer and Save back?

Ditto to Affinity Designer. Totally impressed with all of their software and pricing. 
By StudioMM - Last Year
Hi Jason, you made a promise, remember...? Any news on this future patch? Thanks!