Profile Picture

AccuRig To Iclone/CC Pipeline

Posted By yayettah 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
yayettah
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (427 reputation)Senior Member (427 reputation)Senior Member (427 reputation)Senior Member (427 reputation)Senior Member (427 reputation)Senior Member (427 reputation)Senior Member (427 reputation)Senior Member (427 reputation)Senior Member (427 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Good day reallusion and thanks for providing character auto rig for all engine. Please i have some suggestions which goes as follows:
1. Add "Send to AccuRig" button into iclone and CC: Please kindly add "send to Accurig" button under modify tab into iclone and CC because of character not to lose facial rigging upon importing to AccuRig. [Check Image below for reference].
 https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/0b218f08-6f49-46bb-b19a-a295.jpg
2. Add "Send to Iclone or CC" button into AccuRig: Don't forget to also add this into accurig as well so as to keep the character original texture and facial rigging upon sending back to either iclone or CC. 
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/3ec9574f-a607-43a8-b274-de96.jpg
                                                                   OR
If it's possible to add "UPDATE button" so that whenever the charcter was send to AccuRig from either CC or Iclone, we could just update it in Accurig and take effect immediately in CC/ICLONE. (same as CC to Zbrush pipeline).
3. AccuRig Facial Rigging: As you add full body rigging, accurig is still missing facial rigging to make everything more perfect. I created this character in CC and send to AccuRig for better rigging, now upon sending back to iclone/CC via iVatar, the character lose the facial rigging and also the original texture. See video here>> YOUTUBE
4. More Joint: Kindly add "More joint" button incase of character that has different model method, we could just add the joint to specific area.
5. Prop Rigging: This will be more awesome if prop rigging too can be added for different props.
Thanks for your creative idea all the time.
FEEDBACK TRACKER LINK: https://www.reallusion.com/FeedBackTracker/Issue/AccuRig-to-Iclone-CC
rcsinger29
rcsinger29
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
I am having an issue with save iavatar with accurig. 
When I save the file it will not load in iclone. 
when I save fbx to another type, it cannot be converted with 3dxchange.

Edward (RL)
Edward (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
rcsinger29 (9/4/2022)

The .iAvatar export is for iClone 8 only; it does not allow to be loaded into iClone7.

Edward (RL)
Edward (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Good day reallusion and thanks for providing character auto rig for all engine. Please i have some suggestions which goes as follows:
1. Add "Send to AccuRig" button into iclone and CC: Please kindly add "send to Accurig" button under modify tab into iclone and CC because of character not to lose facial rigging upon importing to AccuRig. [Check Image below for reference].

Hi,
As I know, the CC4 will have its auto-rig and be more powerful.

rcsinger29
rcsinger29
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
Edward (RL) (9/5/2022)
rcsinger29 (9/4/2022)

The .iAvatar export is for iClone 8 only; it does not allow to be loaded into iClone7.

Is there any way to get it into Iclone 7? How can I reassign the bones so I can use remap the rig in 3dX?

dvnmedia
dvnmedia
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (502 reputation)Veteran Member (502 reputation)Veteran Member (502 reputation)Veteran Member (502 reputation)Veteran Member (502 reputation)Veteran Member (502 reputation)Veteran Member (502 reputation)Veteran Member (502 reputation)Veteran Member (502 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Can I repeat the question is there anyway to get a rigged character from Acurig into clone 7 using 3dXchage or CC 3?

animagic
animagic
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 1 hour ago
If you can export from AccuRIG as FBX, you should be able to import into 3DXchange.

EDIT: I wanted to verify this but currently AccuRIG crashes after the rigging has been completed.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Edited
Last Year by animagic

Reading This Topic