PopcornFX Super Tools

Posted By Genursus 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Genursus
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (786 reputation)Veteran Member (786 reputation)Veteran Member (786 reputation)Veteran Member (786 reputation)Veteran Member (786 reputation)Veteran Member (786 reputation)Veteran Member (786 reputation)Veteran Member (786 reputation)Veteran Member (786 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Any way to install PopcornFX Super Tools into Iclone 8? The other Popcorn FX's show up fine, but the Super Tools bonus says 'Get it', but I have it. I even clicked the image that says 'Get it' and right clicked 'find file'. It shows that it's there installed, but I can't get rid of the 'Get it' which takes me to the website when I try to load it.

I had this problem before in Iclone 7 (which I still have and is also installed there). The solution was to install from my order history. That didn't work this time. It only re-installed to Iclone 7, not 8. I did click the 'I'd like to install to a specified version', but the link only shows version 7.93, no Iclone 8.
ken_1171
ken_1171
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

I have installed it straight from the "uninstalled" list, and it's showing in my content list in IC8 with the "GET IT" as you said. So yeah, I confirm this issue is happening to me too. I own it, but the license is not working.
miro219
miro219
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (29 reputation)New Member (29 reputation)New Member (29 reputation)New Member (29 reputation)New Member (29 reputation)New Member (29 reputation)New Member (29 reputation)New Member (29 reputation)New Member (29 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
the same for me - I bought a long time ago, in version 7 it works, at 8 screams GET IT - and it sends me to the site
4u2ges
4u2ges
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
All IC8/CC4 plug-ins you are entitled for should be installed from a special page (not from the hub): https://www.reallusion.com/event/freeproduct/default.aspx?cid=292&chk=7417146ea8b2c7a62b2b454c5d99134d
Make sure you are logged in to your RL account (with which you have purchased plug-ins originally) and then run this link.

Edited
2 Years Ago by 4u2ges
Genursus
Genursus
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (786 reputation)Veteran Member (786 reputation)Veteran Member (786 reputation)Veteran Member (786 reputation)Veteran Member (786 reputation)Veteran Member (786 reputation)Veteran Member (786 reputation)Veteran Member (786 reputation)Veteran Member (786 reputation)

Thanks for the response. I installed it that way and I even re-installed it that way just now and it still doesn't work. It's just the Super Tools part that isn't working (which I think was a bonus). All other Popcorn FX is fine.
4u2ges
4u2ges
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Genursus (5/15/2022)
Thanks for the response. I installed it that way and I even re-installed it that way just now and it still doesn't work. It's just the Super Tools part that isn't working (which I think was a bonus). All other Popcorn FX is fine.

I see what you mean..
Mine were also the same, I just realized that w00t
Here is what I did:
Right mouse click on Super Tools and Uninstall it.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/86df3582-f1d7-4bb9-a6d8-591f.jpg

And then click again and Install. They should loose "Get it" status and be installed..

Genursus
Genursus
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Now that worked. Thanks!

It's a bit confusing because I just didn't think to look under the 'Pack' tab. You can't 'right click uninstall' under the 'Item' tab.
ken_1171
ken_1171
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Uninstalling and reinstalling from the Pack tab has worked for me too. Thank you! ^____^/
justdentures
justdentures
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Yes, I just spent 5 hours trying reinstall, uninstall, update etc.
Even downloaded from the upgrade page they gave me. I will try that link in the other post. Placed a support ticket. See what happens.

Reading This Topic