Digital Soul 100+ for iClone 8 & CC4 - Now Available

Posted By Peter (RL) 2 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 3 votes.
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 hours ago
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/9ae8cc62-d0d7-4e2c-854b-1cb2.jpg

Check out this exciting new pack for iClone 8 and Character Creator 4 - Digital Soul 100+

This pack is a solution to some frequent issues when animating and is designed to give an achievable way to instantly inject a believable soul to your digital actor, crossing the uncanny valley with exceptionally natural facial performances that truly engages the audience.

Reallusion has elaborately analysed the common psychological behaviors of human beings, a total of 25 minutes long, 146 facial sequences are meticulously produced at different conscious levels and emotional states. All clips are crafted by professional facial animators and mocap performers, users can easily access them by the following categories. 

Conscious - the human mind is always working on something, thinking, planning, recalling, dreaming, worrying, etc
Awareness - humans normally observe the environment, and look around while walking, sitting, waiting, etc
Feel - emotional reaction to the surroundings or people who are interacting with you; positive or negative feelings
Talk and Listen - communication, curious, doubt, agree, disagree, judgment, to one person or to multiple people 
Browse information - read a book, phone, magazine, newspaper, or watch a poster, signboard, advertisement

Digital Soul files are saved in the iTalk format which can be used by both CC4 and iClone8, users can click to try on expressions and find the right match easily. For iClone 8 users the creations are endless.

Pack includes:
   • 146 Expressions (37 Conscious, 65 Emotion, 28 Talk & Listen, 16 Extended Expressions)

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Jeffster The Mighty
Jeffster The Mighty
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
Could be very useful.
IrinaIV
IrinaIV
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (564 reputation)Veteran Member (564 reputation)Veteran Member (564 reputation)Veteran Member (564 reputation)Veteran Member (564 reputation)Veteran Member (564 reputation)Veteran Member (564 reputation)Veteran Member (564 reputation)Veteran Member (564 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
You know that with some of these, you will have some users hopelessly falling for the Camilas and Kevins on their monitors? =D (probably not, but the expressions are really good! Nice work!)
mehmet.alpakut
mehmet.alpakut
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (81 reputation)New Member (81 reputation)New Member (81 reputation)New Member (81 reputation)New Member (81 reputation)New Member (81 reputation)New Member (81 reputation)New Member (81 reputation)New Member (81 reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Thank you so much for the information, Peter Smile

I recently bought this asset after installing IClone 8 and CC4 but I couldn't understand how to use it. To be honest, I couldn't even find where it went after the purchase.

Is there any educational video or something like that to show how to use this asset named Digital Soul 100+?

Looking forward to hearing from you, Peter.
Thank you so much in advance!

Mehmet
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Hi Mehmet

The Digital Soul pack can be found in Content Manager > Template > Pack > Animation as shown below.

You then double click the Digital Soul thumbnail to view the contents of the pack. From here all you need to do is drag the desired facial expression onto your character in the viewport. Pressing Play will allow you to view the realistic facial animation on your character.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/e4addfda-4216-49f8-8fc4-0bf7.jpg

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

mehmet.alpakut
mehmet.alpakut
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (81 reputation)New Member (81 reputation)New Member (81 reputation)New Member (81 reputation)New Member (81 reputation)New Member (81 reputation)New Member (81 reputation)New Member (81 reputation)New Member (81 reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Thank you, Peter

Now that you informed me, I'm afraid I noticed that Digital Soul Pack doesn't show up in my software (iClone 8 & CC4) despite buying it. How can I fix this issue? Seems like I'm experiencing a technical issue.

I would appreciate it if you can send me an email address of the support so that I can send an email back with all the details of my purchase, account/member number, and the issue. Thank you so much in advance!

Best Regards,
Mehmet
Melis (RL)
Melis (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (433 reputation)Senior Member (433 reputation)Senior Member (433 reputation)Senior Member (433 reputation)Senior Member (433 reputation)Senior Member (433 reputation)Senior Member (433 reputation)Senior Member (433 reputation)Senior Member (433 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi Mehmet,

Here I'm sharing the customer support link for you to contact our support team. Please make sure to login with your Reallusion account or sign up first and then you can fill the form. 
Hope this helps.

Best,
Melis
argus1000
argus1000
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
I'm glad a pack with animated expressions was released. It was long overdue. Great pack! Works fine here!

My latest movie THE GOLDEN MAN, and a few othershttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIl1EqVCKitZzLqaNnLK0BA
Edited
2 Years Ago by argus1000
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

mehmet.alpakut (5/15/2022)
Thank you, Peter

Now that you informed me, I'm afraid I noticed that Digital Soul Pack doesn't show up in my software (iClone 8 & CC4) despite buying it. How can I fix this issue? Seems like I'm experiencing a technical issue.

I would appreciate it if you can send me an email address of the support so that I can send an email back with all the details of my purchase, account/member number, and the issue. Thank you so much in advance!

Best Regards,
Mehmet

Have you tried clicking Refresh in Content Manager? (to the right of the search box). This is a necessary step often overlooked.

If you have and it doesn't appear then please contact Support as Melis explained.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

roger4038_039037
roger4038_039037
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (171 reputation)Junior Member (171 reputation)Junior Member (171 reputation)Junior Member (171 reputation)Junior Member (171 reputation)Junior Member (171 reputation)Junior Member (171 reputation)Junior Member (171 reputation)Junior Member (171 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Yesterday I purchased Digital Soul 100+ and I have tested it by dragging a "soul animation" called "Look front.iTalk" from Content to a character in iClone 8. The animation is short but works. How do I turn it into a loop? Or how do I add several "soul animations" after one another? I can't find the "soul animation" on the Timeline in iClone 8. Where exactly is it?   

Reading This Topic