reach effetors, animation jumping

Posted By woody173 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
woody173
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi guys. 
I have had so many problems trying to do the most simplest of motions and in the end gave up. I purchased curve editor, watched loads of videos with reach effectors but just couldnt get the thing to work, so I started the section again.
All I wanted to do was to have my charater  at a table and stand up pushing the chair back as she stood.
So I started from scratch in a new project and managed to get something fairly reasonable (Without the use of effectors and curve editor may i add).
But now my problem is when i bout the motion i made into the project the pivot point is miles away. I have trioed to reset the pivot but the pivot section in the modify panel isnt their. Tried to reset the zero out and no joy. Anybody got any ideas. When i bought the second clip in its facing the wrong way and i can see how to rotate it in the same postion. Can anyone help please
Heres a screen grab of my problemhttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f8e2598a-534f-430c-87e9-60fc.jpg
mark
mark
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Might help to see the animation Wink

PROMO-BACK2
Click here to go to my YouTube Channel filled with iClone Tutes and Silly Stuff

Visit ANIMATED PROJECTIONS Powered by iCLONE

Intel Core i7 3960X @ 3300MHz Overclocked to 4999.7 MHz Sandy Bridge 24.0GB DDR3 @ 833MHz Graphic Display HP ZR30w 
GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

Fatt Kidd
Fatt Kidd
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (134 reputation)Junior Member (134 reputation)Junior Member (134 reputation)Junior Member (134 reputation)Junior Member (134 reputation)Junior Member (134 reputation)Junior Member (134 reputation)Junior Member (134 reputation)Junior Member (134 reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
I can't tell what you're trying to do by just the picture but add a keyframe at the start, copy that key, put it once frame before your motion, add a key behind that, and you should be able to move your character into place. 

If that doesn't work, go to the timeline, Motion > Motion Layer (make sure you click the desired frame on Motion Layer) set a keyframe the same way as the previous suggestion.

Reading This Topic