Profile Picture

Photoshop issue

Posted By ramiong18 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
ramiong18
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (308 reputation)Senior Member (308 reputation)Senior Member (308 reputation)Senior Member (308 reputation)Senior Member (308 reputation)Senior Member (308 reputation)Senior Member (308 reputation)Senior Member (308 reputation)Senior Member (308 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi, I tried "Run texture" with cc3 but my photoshop opens in a freeze state. I can't click anything, the login window is also visible, but also frozen.
I use photoshp all the time but these problems only occur when opening with cc3.
yepkoo
yepkoo
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Yes, I've had this problem a lot.
It was fixed after formatting.
It actually works if you wait a long time.
Another method is to open Photoshop beforehand and keep it ready.

----------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/yepkoo
https://dev.epicgames.com/community/profile/bxvo/Yepkoo#learning

toystorylab
toystorylab
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)

Last Active: 4 hours ago
Yeah, open Photoshop beforehand...
It's annoying as I sometimes forget it and then the mess starts.
The same with iClone...
Maybe generally run as administrator (you can set so) is also a workaround.

Toystorylab on Vimeo : https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ce44ea78-6984-47d8-9bf4-b783.png    Crassitudes (my "Alter Ego") on Youtube: https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/fcc4df30-b3a8-40a5-a427-0735.png

Roundtree
Roundtree
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
I never had that problem with previous versions of Iclone and CC.  However, after upgrading to Iclone 7 and CC3, I started to have the problem. I wasn't sure what was going on. But I could open my Photoshop PS5 (at the time) outside of Iclone and CC3. It was sort of a "handicap" for me. I tried everything to get PS5 to launch via those programs. But it never would launch correctly. I ended up purchasing  Photoshop Elements 15 (at the time). I installed it, reconfigured my Iclone 7 to launch PSE 15 as my texture editor, and lo-and-behold, it worked. So, I did the same thing with CC3, and it worked fine. I still have PS5 on my computer but I don't really it use it that much. My main go to program is PSE 15. 

Another that help to prompt me toward PSE 15 (at the time), was that I could no longer launch an installed filter/editor program "Filter Forge" after the company upgraded the program. It would no longer launch in PS5. Their customer support let me know that I had to upgrade to a different version of Photoshop, as the program could no longer be launched from PS5. I didn't want to spend the money on PS6, so I chose as less expensive option, Photoshop Elements 15 (at the time), which worked great!  So, that one editor change took care of all my editor-related issues.

I'm not saying that to say that it will fix your issues. Just letting you know what the change did for me.    

Reading This Topic