Eyebrow Removal From Headshot

Posted By cepheistudios 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
cepheistudios
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (913 reputation)Veteran Member (913 reputation)Veteran Member (913 reputation)Veteran Member (913 reputation)Veteran Member (913 reputation)Veteran Member (913 reputation)Veteran Member (913 reputation)Veteran Member (913 reputation)Veteran Member (913 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/2572d445-85a6-42a9-b764-17f6.jpg
If you look at the image above you will see 2 sets of eyebrows. The dark brown eyebrows were done as a part of Headshot and I no longer want them. The gray eyebrows are the eyebrows I actually WANT. So is there a way to remove the Headshot eyebrows without redoing the entire face? Because if I have to redo her entire face then I'll just leave the Headshot eyebrows. The Headshot eyebrows are terrific - I just don't know how to change the color of those eyebrows because I think they're a part of her face due to the way Headshot works. Any and all advice is appreciated.
MilesV
MilesV
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
If you have SkinGen Premium, you could do this by adding a layer to cover just the eyebrows you want gone. Then with some tweaking and maybe some additional layers, you can try to match the surrounding skin. Otherwise, you'll need to use a third-party photo editor. You could get someone on websites like upwork or fiverr to edit the texture for you.
3Aliens
3Aliens
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Search the Image for the Headshot, open it in Paint, and Brush it away.
cepheistudios
cepheistudios
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (913 reputation)Veteran Member (913 reputation)Veteran Member (913 reputation)Veteran Member (913 reputation)Veteran Member (913 reputation)Veteran Member (913 reputation)Veteran Member (913 reputation)Veteran Member (913 reputation)Veteran Member (913 reputation)

I need to just purchase Substance Painter. I don't have that. I do WISH Headshot had a few more tools that would allow for minor adjustments - but maybe that's coming in CC4. Who knows? One can only hope.
Roundtree
Roundtree
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
You can also reposition the grey eyebrows over the darker ones via using the offset "X" and "Y" offset under "Transform," in your Eyebrow "Makeup" in CC. 
In addition to the offsets, you can use the "rotate" to tweak the grey eyebrows into the position perfectly over the darker ones.
If you want to keep the grey eyebrows where they are. You can launch the texture editor, after you're done with the makeup, and just paint over them.
Typically, when I am doing something similar I like to use the "clone" option in my editor. I am still Photoshop Elements 15 as my editor.
Edited
2 Years Ago by Earl-1
Roundtree
Roundtree
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

I did this using my Photoshop Elements 15 editor, obviously just from the photo that you posted. But you can do this with your character's actual "Diffuse" file.https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f3730352-a4b7-4b13-ae51-f728.jpg
cepheistudios
cepheistudios
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Okay, that looks absolutely stunning!!!
animagic
animagic
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.3K reputation)

Last Active: 4 hours ago
cepheistudios (1/31/2022)
I need to just purchase Substance Painter. I don't have that. I do WISH Headshot had a few more tools that would allow for minor adjustments - but maybe that's coming in CC4. Who knows? One can only hope.

You don't need Substance Painter. Just a regular graphics editor as Earl-1 explains.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Roundtree
Roundtree
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Thanks. Only took me a few minutes.

Reading This Topic