Transform multiple keyframes at same time

Posted By info.right2freedom 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Problem.png
info.right2freedom
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (92 reputation)New Member (92 reputation)New Member (92 reputation)New Member (92 reputation)New Member (92 reputation)New Member (92 reputation)New Member (92 reputation)New Member (92 reputation)New Member (92 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
I made a motion which I added to my character, later I created a bouncing transform with keyframes,
but now I realized I need to increase my character and also bring it forward on X axes.
I didn't found any solution to do this without editing every single keyframe.
Is it a possible to create a group form it and add new transform value on top of it (as pre-compose in After Effect)? 
I even tried to create action with collect clip from the transform keyframes but it doesn't working,
I saw a tutorial when it was done on a prop in the prop key editor but not on a character. 
Also is there a possibility to save the whole character transform (not just the 2D motion key editor) value into a motion? Because when I import it to my character it does nothing.
I would appreciate if somebody will help me to solve this issue of mine. 
Edited
3 Years Ago by info.right2freedom
kylelee
kylelee
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
info.right2freedom (11/19/2021)
I made a motion which I added to my character, later I created a bouncing transform with keyframes,
but now I realized I need to increase my character and also bring it forward on X axes.
I didn't found any solution to do this without editing every single keyframe.
Is it a possible to create a group form it and add new transform value on top of it (as pre-compose in After Effect)? 
I even tried to create action with collect clip from the transform keyframes but it doesn't working,
I saw a tutorial when it was done on a prop in the prop key editor but not on a character. 
Also is there a possibility to save the whole character transform (not just the 2D motion key editor) value into a motion? Because when I import it to my character it does nothing.
I would appreciate if somebody will help me to solve this issue of mine. 

Hi, I have recorded a video to explain how can I do that.
I use 2D Motion Key Editor to set my keyframe.
After my motion setting is done, I will set my Transform Key.

kylelee
kylelee
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
You also can adjust all keyframes by multi-selecting.
Multi-selecting: Ctrl + Drag 
Here are my operations.
Edited
3 Years Ago by kylelee
info.right2freedom
info.right2freedom
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (92 reputation)New Member (92 reputation)New Member (92 reputation)New Member (92 reputation)New Member (92 reputation)New Member (92 reputation)New Member (92 reputation)New Member (92 reputation)New Member (92 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Thank you very much for your time and effort, unfortunately your tutorials didnt answered my problem, probably it is my fault I didnt explain it correctly
But I saw something very interesting in your shorter tutorial when you capture all the keyframes and you scale them, do you need to press any specific keyboard shortcut to do this???
I explained in my short tutorial what is my problem please take a look:
https://www.loom.com/share/d2ea060aeef54e00bac4af183c922b2d
Edited
3 Years Ago by info.right2freedom

Reading This Topic